Page 382 of 404 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Moving in date 24th May now agreed.. renting is weird, you may have a billion pounds in savings but unless you can prove your income is 3 times the monthly rent youre stuffed. Add to that it costs you hundreds in fees. But then I shoukdnt moan as my tenant had to pay the same fees.

So if an American buys Wembly, will they be removing it brick by brick ike they did with London Bridge.

Well Trumpy is now coming (no that wasnt a sly Stormy reference)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (27-04-2018), Pantherboy (28-04-2018), Perdita (27-04-2018)

any following the alfie evans case, heartbreaking

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Splashy (28-04-2018)

As a (me) non medically trained tool its a hard subject to have an opinion on.. but I do feel sorry/empathy for all those involved. Be it the mum and dad, the nurses being threatened and abused just going to and leaving their place of work and the three doctors the farther is sueing for incompetence or what ever he is charging them with.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    any following the alfie evans case, heartbreaking
    He has died RIP Alfie xx

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    He has died RIP Alfie xx
    rip brave little fella sleep with the angels

Very sad indeed
    Today i got up ready to do my garden and someone has stolen my lawn turf. Thats crime ridden Ilford for you! Had to cancel the gardener.

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Very sad indeed
    Today i got up ready to do my garden and someone has stolen my lawn turf. Thats crime ridden Ilford for you! Had to cancel the gardener.
    I am so sorry to hear that ... I hope the police can find out who has done it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (30-04-2018)

Thanks...they cannot as i do not have CCTV. I will look into getting it put in. Ordered some more turf so garden will get done next week.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (30-04-2018), Perdita (29-04-2018)

Sorry to hear that swm..

CCTV wouldnt of done you much good thou, unless it was clearly Mr Miggins from next door carting it off the Police wouldnt want to know and the CPS wouldnt use the footage. So unless you saw them doing it ! I have a cheap CCTV cam that I stream to my phone, but proper ones cost a lot.

Missing NJ (not jeff, a cat that replaced another I called Jeff round here so I called him Not Jeff) His owners moved.. well so will I in a month or so.. scary times.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (30-04-2018), Perdita (30-04-2018)

My Bus popped two tyres on Friday bringing me back from tut shops... good old pot holes,, they have taken out two buses that I know of now (and no it wasnt because I was fat and broke it)

Had to be on a day the local school kids where doing there cycle training, I spent 20 minutes walking down the street explaining to them the bus was broke and wouldnt come mow them down.. one said cheers mister... never been called mister before.

Local dog nut then had her rather large dog try and jump up at me when I crossed the road, I mean I love dogs and this one was a cutey, the owner not so much, more an arrogant cow who wouldnt engage with me when I suggested that her and her huge untrained dog should maybe not be close to the children on their bikes. In my books there is no such thing as a bad dog, just bad owners.

So Trump has started on his new mission of annoying the world in support of everyone being tooled up with a gun, well except for when he is there giving a speech and no one can come in with one. But expect him to get a world peace award soon, I mean it is said that NKs weapons got wiped out in land slide hence the sudden change in tone from them, but lets praise the man who nearly caused ww3 via twitter anyway.

We live in an age where we are bombarded with news to the point we dont grasp what has happened before we get other news we dont get time to grasp. Its all very depressing, May carrys on in power as Rudd takes the bullet for her crimes as home secratary.. silly lady was taken down by someone in her party who propped her up to be shot then released the dogs. Her downfall was marginal election figures and that she was n obvious threat to May.

Had bad night called the samaritns.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (07-05-2018), Pantherboy (07-05-2018), Perdita (06-05-2018)

Thread Information