Page 144 of 404 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Hey Tannie welcome back hope everything is good with you. Abbie well done on the job. Is that you finished Uni now, what happened on you wanting to be a vet or zoologist. I'm still in the same job but big changes happening over the next two years. Nothing new to tell only I'm off to Gran Canaria in three weeks.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Abbie (06-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Hey Tannie welcome back hope everything is good with you. Abbie well done on the job. Is that you finished Uni now, what happened on you wanting to be a vet or zoologist. I'm still in the same job but big changes happening over the next two years. Nothing new to tell only I'm off to Gran Canaria in three weeks.
    Yep Uni finished.

Although my degree was in animal behaviour I could never be a vet, requires a different degree and a lot more study. I do have interest in Zoos but more and more as I looked at things I was becoming more interest in positions of education officers in zoos or conservation and my job is for 2 years and the PGCE may give me more options

I had a fabulous (note the 60s word!) night at the West Cliff Theatre, Clacton, last night with Herman's Hermits. Good house, excellent atmosphere and a great show. Got us old rockers going that's for sure! Even better, they're coming back on 3 March next year when they will be on the same bill as The Tremeloes, The Ivy League and Union Gap. Should be a great night.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I had a fabulous (note the 60s word!) night at the West Cliff Theatre, Clacton, last night with Herman's Hermits. Good house, excellent atmosphere and a great show. Got us old rockers going that's for sure! Even better, they're coming back on 3 March next year when they will be on the same bill as The Tremeloes, The Ivy League and Union Gap. Should be a great night.

Loved the picture. At first though the blonde guy was Boris Johnston but then remembering your politics and realising he was still on his feet realsed it wasnt..
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post

Loved the picture. At first though the blonde guy was Boris Johnston but then remembering your politics and realising he was still on his feet realsed it wasnt..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (08-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Pardon?

Pardon?

Your picture on facebook

Your picture on facebook
    Sorry, my posting of pardon was meant to be a joke because your post was duplicated, so I was going to quote your first post and say, Pardon? and then quote the duplicate and say, "Ah, that's better", but, for some reason, my Pardon comment also got duplicated so I gave up......

OK, I'll just get my coat....

Your picture on facebook
    Sorry, my posting of pardon was meant to be a joke because your post was duplicated, so I was going to quote your first post and say, Pardon? and then quote the duplicate and say, "Ah, that's better", but, for some reason, my Pardon comment also got duplicated so I gave up......

OK, I'll just get my coat....

Thread Information