Page 56 of 404 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Congratulations on you first year mark Abbie, thats a great result.

I am so hungover it is untrue, i found my way back home at 6 oclock this morning, was a great night though. As i went to a local club and bars and not Manc city centre like we usually do to save on money, the amount of people we saw that i used to go school with 5 6 years ago was incredible. Really strange but great to be back.

Feeling worse for wear all day, so chilled out, went for a walk and now watching sherlock holmes, and then looking forward to my actual birthday tomorrow, there are a couple of packages all waiting for me to open.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

Abbie (22-06-2010)

Great results Abbie & Katy. Clever bunnies. Went to the funeral on Wednesday not as bad as thought it would be, but time will tell over the next few weeks and months how my sister will cope. Tannie forget the hurtful things Bree said to you. Think of the good things you have in your life at present and take one day at a time. Life will get better.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Abbie (22-06-2010), Katy (22-06-2010)

Not so much of how was your day but how I hope my next few days will be. Travelling 300 miles later today to be closer to the airport from which I am flying to London tomorrow for a 2 day In-Service volunteers' conference, looking forward to meeting up with a few friends again I have not seen for a while. There is also my nemesis who I had hoped I would never have anything to do with, he is on the same flights, shall try to ignore him as best as I can.

Last week could be considered as one of the worst week's ever. But although i'm not longer with Jordan, I am with someone else. It's kind of confusing of how we got together etc but i'm happy. I've realised who all my true friends are and i love them all to pieces! Thanks for all the message's guys Really really helped! Now I just want my Hayfever to get lost so I can have a decent summer please? I love this weather just can't go out in it as I'm always sneezing. Don't think i've felt better in ages! Although the depression is still lurking under the surface, that only come's on when something remind's me of something or when i just hit rock bottom.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Our Manager handed in her notice today I really do not want to stay in that place when she goes. It means the evil assistant Manager will be in charge for a while, she is completely evil, and so snekay about it. All of us know what she's like, but we can't catch her out because of the way she goes about things. She's had poeple in tears in the past, and ugh she's just awful! I worked 10-4 the other day with no break because she was shift runner. I was running about like a headless chicken measuring feet and using the till at the same time... while she stood at the back with one of the newbie girls cos she's so trying to get her as an alli. Aw it wasn't even funny, then she had the cheeck to grass me up for being 5 minutes late. Yes I was late and shouldn't of been bla bla bla, but she shouldn't shove a whole workload on me just so she can look busy and play the big "I am". Grrr

Think I may be seeing someone at the moment, he picked me up from a party Saturday night, and came back down again to see me last night i do really like him, he told me he liked me too, but I won't get attached because I want this summer to be about me if you get what I mean? it's proving difficult though

I'm slowly getting used to my hair, no-one recognises me, my tutor had to double look today, she was just like.. "woah" haha. I'll post a pic.

Well done Abbie on your first year results! You're not Brains for nothign you know

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

Abbie (22-06-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I got a 2.1 for my first year
    Well done Abbie , good to see you on here again.

It's lovely to hear you sounding happy Tannie.

I hope you enjoy your trip, Perdita, and don't have to see too much of your nemesis.

Sorry to hear about your work troubles, Katy.

Glad you managed to go the the funeral, Chloe.

Phew, I don't think I've missed anyone out , but sorry to anyone if I have.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Abbie (22-06-2010), Perdita (24-06-2010)

I sitll cant believe my first year is over, its really sad as well to be back since Im back for sooooo long, and I wont see anyone from uni for ages, well Im hoping to see dan soon but dont know when that will be exactly

Congratulations Katy and Abbie, you've both done well.

Abbie, I'm hoping that I have to resit my second year at uni just so I don't have to graduate next July! I've missed a large chunk of assessment for a core module due to being ill, I don't know if I will be able to continue in the third year until I pass these assessments. Make the most of your second and final year, it goes too quickly.
    Thanks CrazyLea

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Abbie (22-06-2010), Katy (22-06-2010)

Now that I know how quick my first year has gone I want to make the most of everything Im hoping next year will be really good since I have a house but I also hope I get to work hard and see dan at the same time, it will be really werid I know hes only a 10 minute walk away but Im so used to having him next door and him just gernally being really close

My trip to London was spoiled by me getting the flu as I was waiting for my flight from Germany, by the time I landed at Heathrow I felt awful and the two day conference is a bit of a haze of being drugged up with Beachams and Strepsils, evil Graham and I ignored each other for the two days which was just as well. At home now trying to rest up

Thread Information