Page 126 of 404 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Why didn't you tell me that before!?
    Last edited by parkerman; 02-09-2011 at 17:21.

Trying to slowly remember the last time I was on here! I have honestly missed this place ! So yeah birthday today; totally doesn't feel like it but ah well! Currently looking for a job, wouldn't mind going back to college, but I don't know if I want to. I don't know what course to do etc.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    Trying to slowly remember the last time I was on here! I have honestly missed this place ! So yeah birthday today; totally doesn't feel like it but ah well! Currently looking for a job, wouldn't mind going back to college, but I don't know if I want to. I don't know what course to do etc.
    Very happy Birthday xxxxx

Happy bday Tannie!! hope you have a good one

Another fab day in Germany.. weather is great even if I got stung by a bee... Love it here
    Super Mod

Happy Birthday Tannie. Shiv send some sunshine over here the weather is crap in Scotland.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Happy Birthday Tannie. Shiv send some sunshine over here the weather is crap in Scotland.
    On its way.. my boss has been asking me for weeks.. he is Scottish too
    Super Mod

Wow, it's been several months since I've been on here. I've finished university, which I'm so pleased about. I did find 4 weeks' temporary work at the university library but I left in the last week. Being the constant target of sexual harassment and sexist remarks almost sent me over. My line manager also made several sexist comments to me which made me realise that even if I did complain, they wouldn't take me seriously. So I've been unemployed since the beginning of August.

I've been thinking about the future and what I want. I don't want a career in forensics for various reasons. Whilst I was looking for jobs I saw so many positions for nurses and I kept thinking "why didn't I do a useful degree?" I'm looking into going back to university to study nursing.

I'm also kinda seeing someone. He lives in Leicester and I live in Stoke so it's a bit difficult to see each other often. He's my friend's son (the guy that I live with). There's always been something between us but I kept resisting. I invited him over a few weeks ago and we got on really well. My friend, his father, asked what was happening and Lawrence said "I can only cook with what I've been given" which is ambiguous to say the least. A few days after he left, I text him and his reply wasn't what I expected. When Lawrence arrived last weekend it was really awkward for a bit. His dad and my best friend split up that evening too so things got even more weird when she left and her brother and his girlfriend stayed behind. We were all so stunned the awkwardness passed and we had a really good weekend.

I hope everyone is well and has had a great summer.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Congratulations on finishing uni, Abigail.

I've noticed your absence and am glad to see you back. It sounds like your life is going well

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Abigail (04-09-2011)

Life isn't going bad. Ups and downs but that's life. I just wish I could find a job.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Life isn't going bad. Ups and downs but that's life. I just wish I could find a job.
    Hi Abigail, good to see you again, missed you Good luck with the job hunting xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Abigail (05-09-2011)

Thread Information