Page 88 of 404 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

I have a doctor's appointment today, cause I'm not sleeping or eating properly. I'm not concentrating properly either . Boyfriend is seriously getting on my nerves with his sleeping pattern! I've got a friend on facebook saying I'm to text her etc, it's not a one way street. Wonder if she's maybe realised I don't really want to talk to her just now? I am so cold and meh! Although Disney Land Paris In Jan and Bon Jovi in June !

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

After the slight hiccup, yesterday, I finally arranged my book launch - Behind the Colonnade 37 Years at The British Museum.

It will be on Tuesday 14 December between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. in The Plough, Museum Street (upstairs function Room). If anyone is in the vicinity that day I'd be happy for them to call in and meet up. There will be a buffet and lots of books, but no speeches, so drop in any time if you're around. It would be good to meet up with one or two of you.

Best of luck with your delayed book launch Norman. Maybe someone will by it for me for Crimbo. If its half as witty as some of your posts on here I expect it will be a sellout.

As for me I am heading off to do an exam today in Legal Studies for my City and Guilds. Its only 38yrs since I left school.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (01-12-2010)

Thanks, Alan. Good luck with your exams. I hope you've been watching Garrow's Law, I'm sure that will help...er....

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Thanks, Alan. Good luck with your exams. I hope you've been watching Garrow's Law, I'm sure that will help...er....
    Every time I watch Garrows law Garrow reminds me of Griff Rhys Jones in his Not the Nine O'Clock News days

Well done on the book launch Parker and good luck with your exam Alan. I came back to work today after the college being closed for two days but the college is closing at lunch time until Monday due to adverse weather other wise knows as more fooking snow. I'm already knee deep.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    After the slight hiccup, yesterday, I finally arranged my book launch - Behind the Colonnade 37 Years at The British Museum.

It will be on Tuesday 14 December between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. in The Plough, Museum Street (upstairs function Room). If anyone is in the vicinity that day I'd be happy for them to call in and meet up. There will be a buffet and lots of books, but no speeches, so drop in any time if you're around. It would be good to meet up with one or two of you.
    Congratulations parkerman

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post

As for me I am heading off to do an exam today in Legal Studies for my City and Guilds. Its only 38yrs since I left school.
    Good luck

Well done, Parkerman - I hope the launch goes well.

Good luck for your exam Alan.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 01-12-2010 at 12:01.

Out with my shovel trying to clear some of the snow away again today, went and did some more shopping for my neighbours. It's freezing up here -15 last night.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information