Page 76 of 404 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

aww, Abigail, sorry about that (((Abigail))) hugggsssss

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Abigail (09-09-2010)

I'll write about it in more detail when I haven't got headache. He's basically the most untidiest, disgusting individual I have ever lived with. I mean disgusting with regards to his habits and personal standard of cleanliness. He's stayed with a mutual friend twice in the past year and was asked to leave on both occasions because of his mess.

I walked to the shop at the top of the street earlier and got some lucozade, which helped but now I'm feeling rubbish again. I'm having trouble sleeping and I've started feeling anxious, which isn't normal for me. I don't know if its living with somebody that annoys me but I've been feeling really down the past week or so. Maybe once term starts I will feel better.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Sorry to hear you're so stressed at the moment, Abigail

I haven't been in here in ages, I'm either at college, which is so much better this year round or round Aarron's! Currently looking for a job also cause I'm being told that I may not get Travel Allowance cause now I'm 19 they will be looking at my parent's wages to. Not Impressed, but to be honest no one is impressed with the Finance Department at college. I need to head up the town today but can't be bothered, just going to try and get my best mate to come down here instead. I'll just tell my dad that I'll head up a ay after college or something next week. Went to see Muse in Manchester last Saturday and it was awesome I want to go again! I have much love for Matthew Bellamy, Dominic Howard and Christopher Wolstenholme . Espically Matt ! I love life just now, now know who my true mates are and made some awesome new ones at college, plus my class is just a laugh !

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

I am very pleased that you are enjoying college and that you are having a bit of a laugh, keep it going xxx

It's lovely to hear you sound so happy, Tannie

I am computerless at home at the moment and I've been dead busy at work. Love you all hope to be back online soon.xxx

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

ive been dead busy as well, this new course is really dififcult and at the weekend i was at the 24 hour in southport, so today as per i feel like i been run over by a truck! everything is aching! and i am covered in bruises.

Aww...hope your bruises heal soon, Katy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Katy (13-09-2010)

After my week working in the UK and possible another trip in November.. I have just been asked if I would like to go to China to work!! for 2 weeks in Feb next year.. how amazing is that!!!
    Obviously I will discuss with my partner to see if he is ok with the kids but I love my new job!!
    Super Mod

Thread Information