Page 68 of 404 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Yeahh thankyou Perdita i'm fabbb
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

Abigail welcome to the world of the employed. Wait until you have to clean a stinky toilet with a hangover, if you survive that you can survive anything. Shiv your doing the right thing in asking for emails a bit of a pain I know but you can't let him take the credit for your hardwork. I had a similar problem at work a couple of years ago. I deal with about 10 training officers for the apprentices and I have to invoice them for training and assessments. We had some lads from one training provider who missed sometime at college. I would invoice the company and this one training officer would claim that he told the college in advance that lads would not be attending for one reason or another. I got wise to him and now if he tells me on the phone about any lad not attending I ask him to pop me an email so there is no confusion when invoicing. Nice to see you back Hollie.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Im back from my holiday! Morocco was really good, theres pics on FB for those of you that are my friend on there
    I got back yesterday morning and I was already back to work tonight
    Im do glad Ive been away cos it meant I could enjoy 2 weeks instad of being bored
    Ive already planned some stuff I can do so I keep busy

I haven't posted on here in agees. Actually havent had any time at all. I'm much happier than the last time i posted in this thread ! Been spending most of my time with Aarron when he's not down south. This has to be said sorry guys SEVEN WEEKS! Longest relationship ever and i know it's going to work ! Not feeling to good today actually but don't know wether that's cause i'm hungry or haven't had enough sleep. Plan for today is just relaxing and than trying to find a top for tonight which will be bloody hard! But I know what i want to wear so it's all good. There's 4 of us heading out for a meal and than drink's after wards. I'm ready to kill my best friend though but that's a completely different story all together. Really looking forward to it

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Glad to hear you have cheered up Tannie. What are you doing after the summer are you going back to college.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

im back from my holiday as well, been to Northumberland for a week, the weather was great, only rained today and that didnt matter as we were driving home. Its a beautiful part of the world. I was really surprised, will def be returning to the north east.

just enjoying the rest of the weekend before work on monday. where no doubt ill feel like i need another holiday, its really knackering job which i really didnt think it would be.not like i have never worked before! ah well, its all worth it in the end. Had my stuff through for my course in september, got some pre work to do so im going to be busy i feel all the way through.

The North east is a great place

Me and my friend are going to book our holiday later =D

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Katy (07-08-2010)

it really is Abbie! im gutted to be home to be honest have had such a great week! the poor dogs knackered now, think all the walking of the last weeks caught up with him.

Yeah i am Kath i'm heading back to do Business just don't know when I start haha ! Ah I got so stressed out and annoyed at my best mate, it's really complicated but putting it simply she's leading her current boyfriend on, and it really got to me last night, even Aarron realised she was using him, and she just doesn't care, seemed really heartless over it all. I ended up snapping at her as soon as we got in the taxi and she realised how annoyed at her i really am, I don't know wether or not to tell her that i feel this way or what. Vause I know what she'll say but honesty is always the best opinon isn't it? :S

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Oh dearrr wel after my big comeback a week or 2 ago.. my computer broke.. and it only just got sorted yesterday haha!! So jus tto let you all know I didnt make a big comeback only to leave again i will catch up on posts Tuesday as I am at the Bfs tomorrow..

so speak to some of you tuesday X

Thread Information