Page 162 of 404 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Any one know how long it should take for a p45 to arrive, my ex employers still not sent it and said it will be a further two weeks. Considering I finished on the 11th feb surely they should have it for me by now. Just proving once again they are a shambles of an organisation.

It's really annoying me, got a job centre again later. Hoping it won't stop me signing in as I really am broke!!
    An employer can issue it at any time, it's all done online then you get the copy printed out. It just depends when the employer wants to put the information in, print it out and post it. I work for a small business so I guess it's easier for our accountant to do it quickly than if we had 100 employees.

Another two weeks sounds a bit excessive. Ring them up every day, twice a day, and you'll get it within a week.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thanks for the advice. I am going to keep hassling because they have had so much time to sort this, it's getting silly. The jo centre have said they will put my claim through without it but as soon as it arrives bring it in to them

Going for my first run tomorrow. See if my ribs can take it!!

Thanks for the advice. I am going to keep hassling because they have had so much time to sort this, it's getting silly. The jo centre have said they will put my claim through without it but as soon as it arrives bring it in to them

Get the DSS to ring them up when you are in claiming your benefit.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

5. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Katy (07-03-2013)

Thanks alan.

ill do that when i next go in.

Thanks alan.

ill do that when i next go in.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post

It is. I love it! As if last night wasn't enough, tonight we have The Tremeloes, Herman's Hermits, Union Gap and The Ivy League in "The Sensational 60s". We have almost sold out. Just a handful of tickets left and I'm sure they'll go tonight. Then on Tuesday we have Rich Hall. If you're ever in Clacton.....

You're right there. I'm sure he was only born last week! Can't wait for her teenage years!? Are you a masochist or something?
    If she's desperate for a teenager I can lend her one. I have a fourteen year old mad as a brush she can borrow if she wants. Just to make you all feel really old Marley was only 6 years old when I first joined here.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I spoke to our accountant at work, and she said a P45 can be issued within a couple of days. It will have to be done soon, as the employer will have to close your payroll
    Thanks CrazyLea

I spoke to our accountant at work, and she said a P45 can be issued within a couple of days. It will have to be done soon, as the employer will have to close your payroll
    Thanks CrazyLea

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Katy (10-03-2013)

There messing me around!! I went to see solicitor yesterday so I should be starting an dismissal case against them.

I've got a massive competition with my band tomorrow so I am really looking forward to that,we have worked really really hard.
    Last edited by Katy; 09-03-2013 at 11:25.

Thread Information