Page 143 of 404 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Happy Jubilee Weekend!

We had Whit Friday Marches on friday night. And my band did brilliant!! lots of first places in our section which means lots of prize money which is always good! Hard work payed off!

Man I have been so busy at work I haven't had time to come on SB. Really need to priorities my workload Anyway not much been happening. News from work is that the college I work for is merging with two other colleges in the city in October. There has been a voluntary severance package offered to all staff over the three college to cut staff. My college is to loose 69 members of staff before the end of August. I spent most of last Thursday in tears as I know a lot of them who are leaving. My AP (Associate Principal is leaving and I am gutted as she has been a tower of support to me. I was sending her an email on Thursday afternoon to tell her how shocked and devastated I was and I had to stop every couple of sentences so I could have a bubble. (What a Sap). Now we're all in a panic about the outbreak of legionnaires disease I live near were they think the source is coming from and it's all everyone is talking about.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Really great night.. went to a pub to watch the match and have to say the atomsphere was brilliant.. nice to be in a place where a team is winning!!
    Super Mod

I haven't been on here for ageeee's! Hi guys, that isif you remember me? All I'm doing now is just spending time with Aarron and trying to get a job, applied for college for Feb to do Hairdressing so hoping something comes of that! I have also realised that I'll have been on here for 7 years in November, that's a scary thought cause I'm 21 In september. Hopefully around here a lot more often though!

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tannie For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (03-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    I haven't been on here for ageeee's! Hi guys, that isif you remember me? All I'm doing now is just spending time with Aarron and trying to get a job, applied for college for Feb to do Hairdressing so hoping something comes of that! I have also realised that I'll have been on here for 7 years in November, that's a scary thought cause I'm 21 In september. Hopefully around here a lot more often though!
    Hey Tannie, welcome back Good luck with the job hunting and glad it is working out with Aarron. Nice to see you again and hope to see you here a lot more often again

I have a job! What a year I'm having

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I have a job! What a year I'm having
    Well done, so pleased for you Care to say what the job is?

Yeah, I'm going to be training to be a teacher so I'll get paid whilst I train.
    I've been lucky really, got the after a week and half of being back home from uni

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Perdita (03-07-2012), Siobhan (02-07-2012)

Well done Abbie - so pleased for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    I remember you! welcome back. Its been a while for me too and I'm the same, realised how long I've been on here and I couldnt believe it, 7 years! So much has happened

Thread Information