Page 41 of 404 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I can be very loud..
    Surely not...

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Surely not...
    I don't mean to be but I love to laugh really loud..
    Super Mod

I'm shy, but I was always the one to get into trouble at school because my laugh was so loud

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I'm shy, but I was always the one to get into trouble at school because my laugh was so loud
    I think that is disgraceful the way people look at you just because you laugh out loud.. I love people to laugh out loud.. it make me smile
    Super Mod

Agreed

I'm always here for you leaaa You should know that :P.
    Kirsty I know the feeling, but as everyones said stick in, cause it's true not many people like loud people. If that even made sense which to me it currently doesn't :S

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tannie For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (22-04-2010)

Its been a rough few days.

Tuesday started out ok. I had my mock court appearance which went well, then it all went downhill. I honestly don't know what happened or how I went from feeling well to being so depressed in the space of a few hours. I've been a bit hit and miss with my meds recently but I've not missed any doses in the past week. Tuesday was a day of doing stupid things My desire to escape myself for a few hours led to a massive migraine yesterday. I've never had one that bad, I even went to the doctors as I thought something was seriously wrong.

So, the doctors. I went dressed like a tramp, dirty jogging bottoms, greasy hair and sunglasses. I felt so ill I really didn't care what I looked like. He changed my migraine meds then we got talking about the causes of my migraine and why I'd had one for the first time in 18 months. He asked me about my drinking habits (he's the first doctor to ever ask whether I use alcohol as an escape) and if there was anything else on my mind. So I told him about the family situation and he told me about being a police surgeon and how he's seen it so many times before. I really didn't want to talk about any of it but he's asked me to go back and talk about a few things when I'm feeling better. I have a check up in a few weeks so I'm really looking forward to it now

Today I've just been hanging out in the union and sleeping on the sofas. I didn't want to spend another day by myself so it was the next best thing. I'm so tired now though, I just want to sleep.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Omg my easter has been mad! I still have another week off once this week is over
    When dan came to visit last week, we went to see Kick Ass which is such a good film! Then we went out, since it was student night, then we went to Alton towers but it had a power cut- we went on 4 rides all day!!!
    I went to doubletake studios as well which was good cos a friend reccomended me, some of the pics- wow, I never like pics of me!
    The on the friday I went on a dancing night out, saturday went to lancaster to visit a friend at uni, got back home late sunday night, monday morning went to london with friends from uni for a night out, came back tuesday and slept!
    Ive felt so ill lately. stupid cough
    I really need to get some revision done, im going to visit dan next week, well late next week so I have plenty of time to get a good amount done

Thanks everyone for your kind words and advice! The thing is... I am loud, and bubbly, and thats what I'm known for being and what people compliment me on most of the time. I think it's jsuta bit of a blow that Stacey is ten times louder than me.. makes me seem like a mouse haha.

Abigail, I really hope that you feel better soon! I say it all the time but you do deserve to be happy, maybe talking to the doctor will help you more in the coming weeks

Blimming heck Abbie you've been a busy bee! Also! We have a mutual friend! Someone that I know of, came to stay with your friend not long ago, it was a bit mad seeing pictiures of it on Facebook haha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

Abigail (22-04-2010)

Yeah I know!

Caz???!!!

Thread Information