Page 134 of 404 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Very sorry to hear about your nephew Kath but very glad everything went ok at the funeral. xx

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Well done on your promotion Alan. You truly deserve it. I've had a bit of an emotional week. Many of you will remember last year I told you about one of my nephew's who I hadn't seen since he was a kid was suffering from bowel cancer, well guess what the fecking cancer won and he passed away last Friday at the grand young age of 29. My brother is devasted because he tried to see his son last year, but Iain that's both my brother and nephew's name said that he didn't want to see his Dad as he hasn't seen him for years so my brother respected his wishes. But now he's gone. The funeral is on Tuesday and my brother is going as he says he was there when he came into the world he will be there when he leaves. I know I haven't seen Iain for years but it doesn't make the pain any less.
    So sorry for your loss

Ive a telephone interview tomorrow! kind of nervous! but fingers cross. Even if i dont get the job then the interviews experience.

Found out that my friend had a heart attack last night, kinda freaked me out a little, hes only 41. he has had emergency surgery and will be in the hospital for a while but hopefully hell be on the mend.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Ive a telephone interview tomorrow! kind of nervous! but fingers cross. Even if i dont get the job then the interviews experience.

Found out that my friend had a heart attack last night, kinda freaked me out a little, hes only 41. he has had emergency surgery and will be in the hospital for a while but hopefully hell be on the mend.
    Goo dluck iwth the interview, I will certainly keep my fingers crossed for you xx
    Sorry about your friend, hope he gets well real soon

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Goo dluck iwth the interview, I will certainly keep my fingers crossed for you xx
    Sorry about your friend, hope he gets well real soon
    Ooops, can't type very well with fingers crossed

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Katy (22-11-2011)

didnt get the job but the interview was good practice anyway! im just keeping at it and applying for lots and lots more jobs,

this winter weathers really affected my lips! there all cracked at the bottom, got a two hour rehersal tonight a concert tomorrow and one on sunday so i dont see them healing anytime soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    didnt get the job but the interview was good practice anyway! im just keeping at it and applying for lots and lots more jobs,

this winter weathers really affected my lips! there all cracked at the bottom, got a two hour rehersal tonight a concert tomorrow and one on sunday so i dont see them healing anytime soon!
    awww, hope they don't affect your playing
    Good luck with the job hunt, you will succeed, I know xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Katy (13-12-2011)

Haven't been on here in agess but I thought I'd pop on and wish everyone a Happy Christmas.

So much uni work to do but day off today. I have a placement sorted for next year. Home for a year, yay

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Perdita (26-12-2011), Siobhan (25-12-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Haven't been on here in agess but I thought I'd pop on and wish everyone a Happy Christmas.

So much uni work to do but day off today. I have a placement sorted for next year. Home for a year, yay
    Well done Kim

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Kim (27-12-2011)

Relaxing. Went to the sales this morning and was quiet boring and hectic

Thread Information