Page 132 of 404 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Quote Originally Posted by Tuareet View Post
    Go to the Drs Kirsty, I had your symptoms a few years ago and ended up in hospital as I had appendicitus. I'm not saying that's what you have but best to be safe than sorry. Hope you feel better soon.
    I'll be honest, it's what I've been fearing all week, and you're the 2nd person to have said that to me now, it has eased up a little today, but not much, so I will go to the Doctors tomorrow, thankyou for your advice both!

Hi Kirsty, if you can go to the Drs today. I had your symptons for quite a few days before I went to the Drs, on the day I went I felt a lot better but actually wasn't and my Dr wouldn't let me leave the surgery until she had arranged for me to go straight to hospital and I ended up having emergency surgery that night. Fingers crossed you will be fine but best to be on the safe side. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    I'll be honest, it's what I've been fearing all week, and you're the 2nd person to have said that to me now, it has eased up a little today, but not much, so I will go to the Doctors tomorrow, thankyou for your advice both!
    I am glad you are getting medical help, all the best

Christmas is definately playing on my mind, up at this hour writing out a list and searching for what to buy people! I am alot more organised than I ever have been for Christmas though!

Went to the Doctors, she said it seems like this tummy bug is just lingering with me, but I have to keep an eye on the pain, if it becomes more localised or whatever, then I have to go straight to the hospital, and sods law... it is killing me today. Some sleep in a bit before I venture out Christmas shopping fun fun funnnnn. I feel like I have wasted this WHOLE week off work

Hi Kirsty, how are you feeling now?

Hiya Tuareet, I'm feeling a tad better, my tummy is aching more than anything now, the pain is still there, but not as often, however the pain has also moved to the otherside of my tummy, and it feels higher up, I just cannot get any control of my body haha.
    Both sides of my tummy feel tender and I still feel very sicky in the morning and if I smoke (which isn;t so bad because it's helping me to give up) Yesterday it felt like someone had given me a good few jabs in my ribs, and I constantly feel so bloated and urgh, it's starting to get me down, social wise because I don't want to go out or do anything because I feel so frumpy and bleugh, I have no idea what it could be, but appendicitis has definately left my mind.... Thankyou for asking

You should go back to doctor, Kirsty, not normal to still feel the way you do this long after a tummy bug. Get it checked, please xxx

Just got promotion today . Only with this company since April. Downside is that I'm now cced into all the management emails and they send them out for everything!!!!!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (11-11-2011)

Well done Alan, knew your were clever!! You can take us all out when you get your massive mangement bonus!!!

Well done you!!! I am with moonie.. expecting big night out on your management bonus!!!
    Super Mod

Thread Information