Page 131 of 404 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

A very very big hello to all you SB's, have missed you all lots! I hope everyone is well and I have a lot of catching up to do by the sounds of it, just so happens I've got a few hours to kill before work xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (28-10-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    A very very big hello to all you SB's, have missed you all lots! I hope everyone is well and I have a lot of catching up to do by the sounds of it, just so happens I've got a few hours to kill before work xxx
    Hey Kirsty, welcome back Let us know what you have been getting up to

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (28-10-2011)

Not much if I'm honest... work work and work. I'm not complaining though, it keeps me sane in a weird way, pays the bills, pays for some aspect of a social life when I have time off and saves me from boredom, there isn't a dull day at work, just very long hours haha.

Currently waiting for the open days to begin for College so I can go back and get some sort of teaching course under my belt.

I am also totally loved up, thought it would never happen but it did we work together (pretty sure I may have mentioned him before... in previous posts) and it will be 6 months on 6th November... I can't believe how fast it's gone but the last 6 months have most definately been the happiest 6 months ever. So so in love
    I've pretty much moved in with him and his family, it's weird, good weird... but I do find it awkward on my own family because I feel like they feel as though I've just abandoned them, and I'm currently trying so hard to find a balance which will allow me to spend equal time with everyone. I'm just set on saving up for my own place now, that way everyone can come around, and I will get to see everyone

Apart from that, not much has gone on, I think being in a relationship has been eventful enough for me as it is, I have no room for other excitements because this one is by far the biggest to take in haha.

After all that writing... I cannot believe how good it feels to just get loads off my chest, I love you SB's!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (28-10-2011)

Welcome back Kirsty. Glad to hear your doing so well. I started my Christmas shopping today and bought Marley tickets to see Matt Cardle in March next year. Yipeee!!!!!!!

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (31-10-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Welcome back Kirsty. Glad to hear your doing so well. I started my Christmas shopping today and bought Marley tickets to see Matt Cardle in March next year. Yipeee!!!!!!!
    I presume you are forcing yourself to go with her?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I presume you are forcing yourself to go with her?
    You know Perdy it will be a challenge but she's only 13 and she needs an adult to take her. So with a heavy heart I am putting her needs before mine, and forcing myself to go. (Am I sounding convincing enough ). I bought his CD today along with Pop party and a halloween party CD and if I've heard "Run for your life" once I've heard it 20 times, but he's still a hottie. I have 2 request if anyone involved in the Matt Cardle tour who posts on here. 1 he wears the hat. 2 he sings the Roberta Flack song. I can't wait to see her face on Christmas morning, also bought her Rhianna and Tulisa perfume today.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

If you are too busy I can go with her....
    Super Mod

I broke my phone whilst out the other night, so now my only source of communication is Phils phone or my Nans old run down very slooooooow computer, I have no car, no phone and no laptop, all are poorly bad haha.

Didn't sleep very well at all last night, this week off hasn't really got off to a good start.

Was tossing and turning, feeeling sick. I've been feeling like it for a while, but Thursday it really started to flare up.
    I feel sicky, but not like I'm going to be sick, just feeling dodgy, and it's burning me, I keep getting a huge shooting pain in the bottom right of my tummy and I'll be freezing and then boiling all of a sudden, I thought it may have passed by now but it's just carrying on, and I don't want to go to the doctors in case they say it's just a bug, like I initially thought, because doctors don't like you going to a surgery if you have sickness.. I just want to be better now.

Should get my car back today though, fingers crossed! Feels like I've been missing a limb the last week or so!

Go to the Drs Kirsty, I had your symptoms a few years ago and ended up in hospital as I had appendicitus. I'm not saying that's what you have but best to be safe than sorry. Hope you feel better soon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuareet For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (02-11-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    I broke my phone whilst out the other night, so now my only source of communication is Phils phone or my Nans old run down very slooooooow computer, I have no car, no phone and no laptop, all are poorly bad haha.

Didn't sleep very well at all last night, this week off hasn't really got off to a good start.

Was tossing and turning, feeeling sick. I've been feeling like it for a while, but Thursday it really started to flare up.
    I feel sicky, but not like I'm going to be sick, just feeling dodgy, and it's burning me, I keep getting a huge shooting pain in the bottom right of my tummy and I'll be freezing and then boiling all of a sudden, I thought it may have passed by now but it's just carrying on, and I don't want to go to the doctors in case they say it's just a bug, like I initially thought, because doctors don't like you going to a surgery if you have sickness.. I just want to be better now.

Should get my car back today though, fingers crossed! Feels like I've been missing a limb the last week or so!
    Kirsty, if any symptoms have not gone within 24 hours, you should always seek medical help, even if it is just a phone call to your doctor's surgery. I agree with tuareet, please see a doctor, even if it is just a bug, doctors are happy to advise rather than seeing patients end up in A&E xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (02-11-2011)

Thread Information