Page 91 of 404 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Post a picture of the book Parker so we know what to look for in Waterstones.
    This is the link Parkerman originally gave.

Waterstones link.

Amazon Reviews
    Thanks CrazyLea

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (15-12-2010), moonstorm (15-12-2010), Siobhan (16-12-2010), Trinity (18-12-2010)

Sorry, I've been away from the keyboard for a while - Wednesday is baby sitting day!

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes and to Abigail for the links.

You might also like to see this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0...shop.co.uk+Ltd

But I wouldn't recommend paying their asking price!

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Sorry, I've been away from the keyboard for a while - Wednesday is baby sitting day!

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes and to Abigail for the links.

You might also like to see this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0752452797?ie=UTF8&seller=A3A72FJ03Q9CJT&sn=The+Pa perbackshop.co.uk+Ltd

But I wouldn't recommend paying their asking price!
    Wow.. it is gold leafed pages???
    Super Mod

HOW MUCH!! My goodness is it written in blood on gold pages?? Is there anything you can do to get the correct price on it?

i feel soo ill! at least my exams are over, yesterday was awful.

going to slob about today i think and try and recover but then i also need to go out to get some xmas presents!

Katy do you what you need to feel better. you need to join the Matt Cardle and Sebastian Vettel fan club. Get the hots for these guys and you'll feel a whole lot better.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (17-12-2010)

Haha! yeah thats a good one! there is something about Matt Cardle especially in that hat!

Had to get up at 4 am this morning to head to work. Was collected at half four. Almost at work when boss phoned to say he was cancelling the shift. B'stard could have rang earlier and saved me getting out of my nice warm bed. Was I glad to discover that our local Mac Ds is now a 24hr service.

I have flu! Whats worse is my brother and 2 year old sister also have it, but my sister is so much worse off bless her, I'm worried I got in about an hour ago from work, it started snowing as we were closing down, we were stranded and we all had to walk home (I had some sort of "ice queen/ice skater" whatever you want to call it costume on with flipping dolly shoes) I had to borrow one of the boys joggers to keep me warm on my trek, we made our stop to Asda so I pinched a few bags that you put fruti and veg in to put around my feet, they helped a bit fairplay haha. I am froze, I have to be back in work for 10, so I'm not even going to bother sleeping, I'm drugged up on flu tablets and I'm going to make myself some scrambled egg on toast soon..... Merrrrrrry Christmas. Also... I hate Black Friday, granted, it was quiet this year because of the weather, but people get so violent! I can't imagine what the actual night would be like without being interrupted by snow.

its called mad friday here but i hate it as well everyone just turns stupid.
    Were putting up the tree this morning, well my parents are and im watching them from the sofa and my duvet dosed up on lemsip! Also watching the Coronation street omnibus and i may put on love actually later to really get in the xmas spririt. I did my xmas shopping yesterday so thats made me feel a bit more organised. Im just hoping i feel better for work next week as i really need the money!

Hope your feeling better soon Kirsty

Thread Information