Page 100 of 404 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

yep, the joys of student living! i miss the being away at uni.... but not the living! the fact at home i can have the heating on whenever i like is great! TIS the little things

Ive been at eastlands today, bit of a break from my revision. Bricking it for my exam tomorrow...if its a bad as fridays then im scared! The game was a good distraction though, lots of goal which is just what you want, it was good to warm us up as well,,, it was very cold up there!

So tirrrrred, had a bit of a wild one last night, a friend from works 21st birthday, it was a really good night I don't know why I think I'm big and clever to try and pull all nighters because it's not cool! Didn't get back to Phils until 5:45 and then got hardly any sleep... merghhhhhh. Feeling happy at the moment apart from the tiredness!

I have not been in here for agees, I've left college, trying to find a job which is really really hard, today I've lost my glasses can't seem to remember where I put them last night before I went to sleep, better find them soon, cause I hate being without them with a passion. The boy's got a really bad cough and I have a funny feeling I'm getting that off him

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Nice to hear from you Tannie. Good luck with finding a job

im going to see Jason Derulo tonight at the apollo! im really looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    im going to see Jason Derulo tonight at the apollo! im really looking forward to it
    Have a fab time!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Katy (25-02-2011)

Guess what I bought today? 2 tickets to see JLS & Olly Murs in concert in July. I read in the local paper yesterday that JLS were planning to appear in concert with Olly as their back up act. It didn't say when the tickets were going on sale but you could get them from ticketmaster or a record shop in Edinburgh. I went onto ticketmaster and found the tikets have been on sale since last Friday, anyway not to be put of I went into town to the record shop and chanced my luck. They don't have the tickets yet but they are giving vouchers in exchange for payment then once the tickets come in you can swap the vouchers for the tickets. So 1 July I'll be screaming my head off and shaking my booty to Olly.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

sounds great! ^^^

Jason Derulo was awesome.. he put on a proper show, loads of dancing and things and shontelle was supporting, she was quite good as well

Me and Rob slept together the other night. He was very drunk, I was almost sober. He was texting another girl all night before getting into bed with me (yes, I know I should have kicked him out...). I wouldn't say it was a mistake, even though he's into another girl. I still can't figure out where I stand with him but I know I'm being as clear as mud with him. I still like him but I don't know if I can trust him. I never thought he'd be the sort of guy to be interested in one girl and sleep with another at the same time but I also never thought he would say or do anything like he did either.

We haven't really spoken about it. He was very interested in what time I left yesterday's morning.He sent me an email earlier about some posters and finished it with "I look forward to hearing from you." I thought that was very formal and he didn't put 'hugs' or kisses on the end like he usually does. So yeah, confused. He's coming over tomorrow to see my house mate so we'll see how things are in person. If he's not as friendly as usual then I know it wasn't the best idea.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Abigail.. he doesn't sound right for you.. I think after sleeping with him you can ask him where you stand.. don't let it drag on until you have falling for him too much and would be willing to put up with his crap

On a different note.. I became a grand aunt for the 10th time today.. My niece had a baby boy at 3am this morning...
    Super Mod

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Abigail (02-03-2011)

Thread Information