Page 73 of 404 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Well done Kim

I loved work today!!!! I was really nervouse to start, but really nejoyed it by the end... the time goes so quick because you never stop, it was so fun and everyone was really nice too.

Well done Kim great results. Kirsty your a hard working girl keep it up. The lecturers returned this week after a six week break and I'm already fed up with the sight of them. I have appretices returning to classes on Monday and I have no class registers created thanks to my line manager who hasn't updated the system yet, Most of the lecturers in the facultly complain on how he is in a job because I have to clean up most of his mess. And to give me even more stress and grey hairs. Marley has started high school this week. I need a hug.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Haven't been around in ages, my life's falling again, just lost a best mate and been told I am a "Immature Little Cow" don't see how. Apparently I made her feel Guilty for wanting to spend time with her mate, when I never. Didn't sleep properly, now feel like crap, and going to have to put on a fake smile. I can't trust anyone properly apart from a bunch of close mates and family and Aarron and everyone on here. But still, what she said was bang out. I wanna go and curl up in a ball and ignore her but can't

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

I am sorry Tannie that you are having a bad time with your friend But I think if she calls you names and accuses you of things that you have not not, she probably was not a good friend to you in the first place, otherwise you woul have been able to talk about how she feels in a calm manner. (((((Tannie))))) big huggs xxxx

sorry to hear that about your friend tannie.

ive been shopping today for my friend birthday. I bought her a really nice lipsy dress and i got one as well. I love it!
    http://www.lipsy.co.uk/store/pixie-p...is-DR03547_036

I'm a zombie already. 2 jobs is bloody hard work, I have SOOO much respect for people who have 2 jobs daily.. as well as lookign after a home and a family. I could never imagine it. Loving work though, worked the Saturday night shift tonight, apparently I was really thrown in at the deep end but it was fine
    I also handed in my notice at Brantano today, but I am slightly confused.... I only have to give 1 weeks notice, but somehow that meant I would be finishing in 2 weeks which I was a bit annoyed at, and then the evil assistant manager was complaining at me that I'd leave them in turmoil for "back to school" and so I said that seems as though there was only a week left of it, I may as well had worked it. So now... I've somehow been roped inot an extra 3 weeks of work, when I gae a weeks notice.... surely that's not right. I will not function properly and I'd rather be able to work properly than be a slurring mess. I worked 10-5 today at Brantano, then 7-2 at Spoons, and I'm up again tomorrow to be back at Brantano for a 10:30-4:30 shift.... :| eeek

EDIT: Just a quick note to say that I do realise how fortunate I am to have 2 jobs, when people have homes to run and families to feed and can't get a job... which now makes me sound incredibly spoilt and selfish :/
    Last edited by Kirsty :]; 22-08-2010 at 03:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    sorry to hear that about your friend tannie.

ive been shopping today for my friend birthday. I bought her a really nice lipsy dress and i got one as well. I love it!
    http://www.lipsy.co.uk/store/pixie-p...is-DR03547_036
    Love the dress

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Katy (22-08-2010)

thanks perdita. Not sure when im gonig to wear it yet, but im sure there will be an occassion!

I have a very busyt week planned as well as it being my last week at work. Im looking forward to it! gonig to Manchester City on Monday, Corrie the anniversary play on tuesday, then town on friday night for my best friends 21st and then the lake district for the bank holiday weekend, not sure how im geting back from there but ill find a way!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    I'm a zombie already. 2 jobs is bloody hard work, I have SOOO much respect for people who have 2 jobs daily.. as well as lookign after a home and a family. I could never imagine it. Loving work though, worked the Saturday night shift tonight, apparently I was really thrown in at the deep end but it was fine
    I also handed in my notice at Brantano today, but I am slightly confused.... I only have to give 1 weeks notice, but somehow that meant I would be finishing in 2 weeks which I was a bit annoyed at, and then the evil assistant manager was complaining at me that I'd leave them in turmoil for "back to school" and so I said that seems as though there was only a week left of it, I may as well had worked it. So now... I've somehow been roped inot an extra 3 weeks of work, when I gae a weeks notice.... surely that's not right. I will not function properly and I'd rather be able to work properly than be a slurring mess. I worked 10-5 today at Brantano, then 7-2 at Spoons, and I'm up again tomorrow to be back at Brantano for a 10:30-4:30 shift.... :| eeek

EDIT: Just a quick note to say that I do realise how fortunate I am to have 2 jobs, when people have homes to run and families to feed and can't get a job... which now makes me sound incredibly spoilt and selfish :/
    You don't have to work anything past your notice period as stated in your contract. If it states one week, you don't have to work the extra two weeks. Its not your problem if they will be in turmoil, they will have to cope. I wouldn't have thought one person leaving would land a company in turmoil so I think some emotional blackmail is going on. They cannot force you to work past the first week's notice and cannot give you a bad reference for doing so.

My mum is spoiling for a fight again. I cooked myself so meals for the freezer and this is a terrible thing because I never cooked for my parents at home and that means I don't love them. Nothing about providing for myself with my own money and house, just the huge leap between cooking for myself means I don't love them. *shakes head* I'm not sure I can be bothered with this yet again. She complains when I cook at home yet when I don't it means I don't love her.

She's in a mood because I asked her to stop making silly juvenile comments about me on facebook. She doesn't make them about my sister (bringing her into the "argument is low, even by your standards"). I feel like writing a reply to her email but it will only fuel the fire and give her more ammunition. It would also wind me up to the point where we won't speak for a while.

I think some housework is needed to get this anger out.
    Thanks CrazyLea

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (25-08-2010)

I'm a great Auntie again. Baby Skye Kathleen Whittle arrive 11.55pm on Monday 23 August weighting 6lb 12oz

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information