Page 63 of 404 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Sorry about that, tammy. What did we do before we all had computers and laptops but I would be lost without mine too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Watch out Abbie - ebay can be very addictive, especially if you're bored, lol.
    Lol I know, Ive stopped looking to buy to stuff now, Im only going to sell, Ive got loads of stuff I want to sell I just cant be bothered to put it all on at once, its takes too long lol

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Lol I know, Ive stopped looking to buy to stuff now, Im only going to sell, Ive got loads of stuff I want to sell I just cant be bothered to put it all on at once, its takes too long lol
    That could be your "job" for the week - you were complaining you need something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    That could be your "job" for the week - you were complaining you need something to do
    Yeah, I have put quite a bit of stuff on there, only trouble is cos Im going away soon I cant but anything more on, have to wait till Im back so im able to send the stuff

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the nigh sky, are like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now" Ahh how this line currently sum's up my life. I'm feeling so cut off from everyone at the moment I want a hug and to be told everything will sort itself in the end, that this isn't the end, it's the beginning and I can get through this. I don't feel like it anymore tbh. All I seem to do on here is complain I'm sorry guys.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

(((Tannie))) Everything will sort itself out, Tannie, it always does in life And no, you are not always complaining, you are sharing your feelings with us, that is not complaining, so please continue to do so

Tannie - don't be afraid of sharing your feelings with us...I just hope it helps a little.

You seemed happy a few days ago; what's changed to make you feel so down?

I'm sending you hugs and hoping you're feeling a little better.

i am knackered! works really tiring, and then had a mega busy weekend, with my mates 21st and race for life which i was really happy about completing in 45 minutes. looking forward to my day off on friday where its my graduation and then my friends up from london for the weekend, only three more days till i can enjoy!

OMG Ive gone from being bored out of mind to mad busy!!!
    I worked all weekend, did about 18 hours in the pub in total and then stayed at my friends for her birthday did lunch, driving lesson- work again had a powercut so I was working my candle-light, dancing today, packing now and back at work later and my friends want me to go out after work, I'll see what time I finish.
    I really shouldnt have stopped to come on here cos im only going away for 5 days but I find that harder to pack for cos I cant take a suitcase with loads of options but a small rucksack, I dont know what I want to take!!!

Katy - well done for completing the race for life in 45 mins. I hope your graduation goes well.

Abbie - I'm glad you took the time to drop by . Have a good time away.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Abbie (13-07-2010), Katy (15-07-2010)

Thread Information