Page 60 of 404 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Aw Im sorry to hear that Kirsty

Yeah thats true if it works out like that, I think its just I feel soo bored all the time and its kind of werid not seeing him everyday even if its not for a little bit

It's alright, it was only 2 weeks I guess. Yeahhh I get where you're coming from with that :/ it can't be nice, how far away are you from each other?

I've had enough of wisdom teeth aha! All they do is hurt me nowadays! On the positive side I'm seeing Aarron on saturday but have to explain my depression to him, and I am so so so scared about how he's going to take it. I know he'll be fine with it but I'm just scared i'm going to screw this relationship up

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    It's alright, it was only 2 weeks I guess. Yeahhh I get where you're coming from with that :/ it can't be nice, how far away are you from each other?
    We're only about just over an hour, its just after my holiday Im guessing I will be working more and i need to learn dances, I know sometime in augaust probably after my holiday he'll come visit me, I just dont know if he'll want to see me again cos otherwise it will be end of september- god I must sound really annoying
    I dont know I guess Im just finding it odd not being able to see him whenever I want and It will be werider next year cos this year he was next door and next he will be a 10 minute walk, I know thats not much but still

Of course he'll want to see you silly!!! It's not weird, it's completely normal, it's change at the end of the day... and no-one likes change.

Tannie, good luck, you'll be fine, if he wants to be with yoou he'll take you as you are

Lol I know he'll want to see me, i just mean after the me visiting me and then him coming to me, whether he'll want to meet up again, I know that he's going on holiday in september so that makes thing a bit awkward

It looks like Ive been bit and around my eye is swollen

Awww, dab some vinegar or lemon juice on it, should help with any pain/itch and bring swelling down quickly

Can't believe i've only just realised how much medication i'm on! Anti - Depressants, tablets for woman troubles and i'm also taking Hayfever tablets. That's like the most i've had to take since i don't know. Luckily they all work ! Anyway I have a massive headache and it will not budge so think i'm going to bring the washing in and than head for a nap, considering it's peace and quiet in the house!

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

My cat is ill and might have to be put down soon

Thread Information