Page 39 of 404 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Happy Birthday, Kirstey, have a lovely day

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (13-04-2010)

Happy Birthday Kirsty hope you have a great day.

Im having yet another manic rush to try and get an essay in, the wrkload these last few weeks is incredible!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

Happy Birthday Kirsty.. hope you have a good one

Welcome back Perdy.. the boards were quiet without you
    Super Mod

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (13-04-2010), Perdita (13-04-2010)

Happy Birthday Kirsty!

I have so much to do today! I think my room is ok and Im going into town- holiday searching then Dan, my boyfriend is coming to visit for a few days so then we are going to the cinema and then food and then Im out tonight!
    Most busy I have been in ages, although I went to the Zoo yesterday, i was the best!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Gaaad i havent been here for ages even though i said i would! been so busy with work and college - hope everyone is okay? (:

supposed to be in college right now but i just cannot face it. im only missing my first lesson and im going for my next two in an hour or so but i just really dont want to be there. im currently searching uni websites to see what other quals i could get to get onto nursing and so far im thinking health and social care BTEC. i just absolutely hate A Levels, im sick of exams and revision and homework. its just, i dont know its just horrible. i absolutely loved it at the start but now i just hate it.

does anyone know if a BTEC in health and social care is any good? from experience etc? I NEED a course change, i did loads of revision for jan modules and didnt do well at all so i think its best if i find another option so that i dont just waste the next couple of years by having to re sit etcc.

sorry for the major downer rant :L just needed a place to get it out!!

anywaysss like i say hope you guys are all well ( ;xx
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

Hi Hollie, welcome back Thank you, I am good, hope you are too and that you find a suitable place for your BTEC, sorry I can't help you with that

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Hollie-x (20-04-2010)

I am actually ready to scream. Everything was completley fine in the house until i decide to get up and go down to see if my mum had maybe left me any food, cause at this moment in time i'm feeling pretty rubbish. To find out they've ate what was planned for dinner now I don't know what i'm doing for dinner and can't take any money out my bank to get anything :\ so shall be searching the cupboards in a bit.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

I haven't been around much lately, very busy with uni assessments. Yesterday I had mock job interviews which went ok. This morning I had a court appearance and this afternoon I have a three hour crime scene practical. On top of that I have an assignment to write for Thursday which I haven't started researching yet I'm also trying to finish a lab report with only half the information I need because the other half is unavailable.

I finish on Friday though then I've got one exam and I'm done for the year This time next year I'll nearly be graduating.
    Thanks CrazyLea

thanks perdita (:

Im soooooo happy now! Found out that the other college in the area offers a Nursing Cadet Scheme, basically its like an apprenticeship but its not the same lol. 3 days in college then the rest on different hospital placements. gna carry on my a levels for this year then apply for that. It'll give me the equivalent to three A Levels at the end and allow me to still go to uni to do what i ultimately want to do with is Paediatric nursing. Im soooooo soo happy its unreal
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

Congratulations Hollie

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Hollie-x (20-04-2010)

Thread Information