Page 28 of 404 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Ouchhh hope you're feeling better soon Kirsty! Doesn't sound like you're having much fun with that

Just come back from the cinema from seeing 'Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World' - absolutely fabbbbbbbulous. MAde me even more excited for Vegas next year. Roll on payday then we can buy tickets! haa. In a proper singy mood right now but seen as it's bed time i think it'll have to wait till tomorrow lmao. I'll have a rave whilst doing my Hannah Waterman dvd (: speaking of which, does anyone on here have any reviews of the workout? ie have you tried it and does it really work? ive only done it twice this week so obviously nothing i'm gonna see changing so quickly! Just wondered (:

night all (;
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollie-x For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (19-02-2010)

Thanks guys, you've all been really supportive. I know all I've done is continuously moan but I'm just beginning to panic a little bit :/ but it's probably nothing and hopefully these tablets will help relieve te pain though I'm having no luck so far... but these things do take time

I was asked if I wanted to do a shift at the Brantano store in Cardiff tomorrow, just to help them out with cleaning and that, I said yes.. I need any hours I can get and will be getting a whole 8 hours more pay Also, it would be good experience for me to see how the stores operate and will alos show my loyalty to our store so they know if they need cover at anytime then I am available and wiling ...hopefully.

Oo that's good I love getting extra hours at work (even though i've only had the job three weeks lmao) but that's even better at a different store cos like you said they'll probably call you p if they need you again im so jealous you work in a shoe store btw!
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

I've decided to come home for a while. I'm too ill to look after myself and I've had enough of the stress. Hopefully a week or so at home will be enough to get back to normal. I've got plenty of DVDs and books and I've just seen an advert for season 2 of The Mentalist Its going to be a lazy few days.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Aww Abigail, I am so sorry that you are so ill that you went home Hope you are better real soon xxx The killer reveal later will make you feel better, surely lol

I've got the cold Yesterday there was a fault with the heating at work and the place was baltic. Last night I started sniffing and feeling rabbit. Went to work today but just felt rubbish. My nose is running, my eyes are watering and I've headache. On the plus side I've ruined any chance of promotion at work due to heckling the Principal. This week there has been a couple of staff developement days at work due to the mid term holidays for students. There has been a number of presentations given by the principal and the board of management on the future of funding in FE, which was mandatory to attend. Any way after the presentation it was asked if anyone had any any questions and yours truley put her hands up about four times asking questions I don't think the board wanted to answer. Watch this space I'll let you know when I get my P45

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Things are really good for me at the moment, me and this guy sort of have a thing going on, I dont really know what to call it, but its going well

Hope everything continues to go well for you, whatever you might wish to call it

Thanks we have pretty much been texting each other everyday, he only lives next door

aww, glad to here its going well Abbiie

I had been at hom e all weekend, it was really nice, went to the cinema and saw valentines day which was really good, and spent time with my friends and family. So it was all good. ALs the death anniversary of my granny last friday s we went and met some family at the cemetary and had a meal. So that was nice, cant believe it has been 10 years though.

Back at uni today and everyones talking about a parent who sent a letter into the Times newspaper complaining about one of our lectures who happens to be chinese, yes the guy has a strong accent but s do many of us and i feel that going t the paper telling the entire country about the problem is not the right way to go about somthing. There are procedures for these things put in place for a reason and my worry is if people read this is it going to effect my chances of getting a job. Maybe thats just me being paranoid!!!

ANyway, Rant over!!!

Thread Information