Page 22 of 404 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

OK, its not just that. There's a huge culture difference between us two. I'm of no particular religion (depends what sort of day I'm having) and he's muslim. I don't want to start something and not be able to get out because of what I feel.

If this was the president guy, I would not turn him down.

Talking about him, it wasn't him who rang me, it was this guy who asked me out. Similar sounding names
    Thanks CrazyLea

Why would you not be able to get out cos of your different cultures?

Ha aw bless really And you were so excited lmao!

Tell me about it! I was so disappointed when I realised.

Just been looking at ball guy's profile and he's going in the army He's not bad looking either.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I have been hibernated the past couple of days since the snow returned to Scotland. Work is crap at the moment everyone is talking about merging with other colleges and job cuts. On a positve note I am still going to the gym twice a week and I have done the Hannah Waterman dvd workout twice this week. The scales haven't moved but my trousers are feeling loose. so fingures crossed.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

What a ridiculously busy day Had an Asda delivery this morning so I now have a decent frying pan I can use and more tuna and cereal than I could possible eat. Also did some filing and popped into town for some shopping. Me and some friends went to the park this afternoon just as the sun was setting. We laughed so much and it was great to have fun and forget about what's going on for an hour. I fell off the roundabout and hit my head. Everyone laughed and found it hysterically funny. To quote my friend, "I felt you rolling away from me and realised you were going to hit the ground but couldn't be bothered to stop you." I feel so lucky to have found so many people that share the same interests as me, can have a political debate and look out for each other. Not many teens/early 20s are capable of such discussion, solidarity and comradeship.

My printer has gone kaput. Never again will I buy unbranded refilled cartridges. I'd rather pay an extra £20 and get the real deal that work.

I am so tired. Tomorrow is the last lie in I have until next weekend. The referendum begins on Tuesday and I'm preparing myself for multiple complaints and one hell of a week. But I wouldn't change it for the world because I love elections and referenda; I love the planning, the meetings, covert intel on the opposition, rumours, a whole week without sleep, staying up until some stupid time talking tactics... I'm not allowed to be part of that now and I seriously miss the positive stress and constant buzz of energy. If you've never taken part in an election campaign, I urge you to do so. Its amazing how people can come together, support each other and campaign non-stop for a common cause.

And yeah, the diazepam and wine are kicking in now. Time for sleep I belive.
    Thanks CrazyLea

oh wow. never been so tired in my life! only supposed to do 9 and half hours at work but because its been the sale ill put in 22 hours this week haaa. but its allllll good because me and my best friend found out recently that Celine is going back to Vegas next year so me, her, her mum and her friend are going to Vegas next year! cannot WAIT so putting in all the hours i can whils doing 5 A Levels - gonna be knackered haa. love it tho.
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

All the best for your trip to Las Vegas, hope you have a brilliant time

thankyouuuu getting prices for it this week. im like a little girl all excited haa. i just know were gonna have such a good time. plus its for our 18th too, which is also bad because we cant drink til 21 in America lmao.
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

I got my exam results back today, Im a 2.1 for all my modules from last term
    Last edited by Abbie; 09-02-2010 at 15:25.

Fantastic, Abbie, well done and congratulations

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Abbie (10-02-2010)

Thread Information