Page 20 of 404 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Haha Kasple Yeah me and my friend got too excited while watching Harry Potter. That Severus *dribbles*.

Haha Kasple Yeah me and my friend got too excited while watching Harry Potter. That Severus *dribbles*.
    Ha but yeah it's been dodgy for a while. And like it had a leg in the middle.. and the leg broke off, so now it is unsafe, and like if you lie on it/sit on it, it bends a bit in the middle ha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Seconded.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Omg Im soooo brusied from the pole dancing class today! And im gonna be in even more pain tomorrow! =(

You did drugs?
    Yes. Not the ones you're thinking of, but I did take a mind and body altering substance.

I'm going to start taking my anti-depressants again. I'll write more in the depression thread. I've been told not to take anything this weekend, not even a paracetamol.

I've set things back so much; we could have planned everything this week and instead we're going to be running around like headless chickens.

Anyway. Going to a conference tomorrow in the East Midlands. The only thing I'm looking forward to is the three course meal tomorrow night, complete with as much wine as one can sink, and talking to a very good looking guy that I've sought out on Facebook He's got a girlfriend though and he's high up in NUS so nothing is going to happen... The conference is about activism and sounds tremendously dull but at least I can admit I'm going for the free wine. When NUS start talking about "critiquing the campaigning practices of organisations," I switch off.
    Thanks CrazyLea

We have a new flat-mate!

Naturally accommodation managers didn't tell us. A campervan came into the courtyard outside and then there he was in our flat! He seems really nice, he's from France, here to learn English and work on some project at the university for 5 months until the summer.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Hope everyone's okay, was gonna be on here more this year but only just got back to normal after everything that has happened! Nan and granddad ended up staying 4 weeks instead of one so its been pretty hectic! and with college exams and all that, pahh not a good start to the year! But some good news, got a phonecall earlier offering me a job so dead chuffed about that!
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

congratulations on the job Hollie, hope things are getting better at yours.

We had a few people move into my halls like that to, it was pretty random

I did a 1000 words of my essay today up to 2004 so another day like today tomorrow and i may be on track for the deadline. Bein back in lectures is a bit of a shock to the system! going to grap an early night, feelin tired, so plan is to get my pjs on and watch a film, maybe wildchild, not seen it yet and my litle sister said its quite a good one to watch as a time killer, like it doesnt take uch concentration which is just waht i need as a day in the library has turned my brain too Mush

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

Hollie-x (28-01-2010)

Conference wasn't bad actually The other delegate left after a few hours which made me feel more comfortable. I "networked" and made lots of contacts, which was more useful to me than the conference. Especially as I met the president of one union (not going to say in case you all go check him out) and he is very dishy I've got his details and I'll probably see him in a few weeks (work related). I haven't stopped thinking about him since I met him though...

Went out last night with the other delegates and had lots of fun. There's this one guy, Rich, who kinda followed me around quite a bit. His room was next to mine so he came into my room about 12.30am on our way back so I could check the time for breakfast. An hour later he'd sat himself on my bed, still talking, and proceeded to very slowly (an item every few mins) get undressed. I kicked him out when he started hinting before it got too far

The hotel was pretty good. I got a complimentary upgrade; double power shower, double bed (most people got singles), 1000 count egyptian cotton sheets. I seriously did not want to get out of bed this morning, I've never been in such a cosy bed. It was amazing.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Congratulations on the job Hollie what will you be doing?

Omggg Abigail that does sound realllly comfy!

Went out last night down to Wetherspoons for a friends birthday. Considering there weren't many of us, it was a good night. I bumped into to quite a few old faces which was nice, apart from bumping into Adam. Hm. That wan't nice and I think something may be erupting on Facebook. Ah well, I'm just angry at him now so he will feel my wrath
    Ugh, fed up of pervy old men too, but thats a different story... I love how they think they can get away with anything because you're drunk... no way!!
    My friend on the other hand had such a good night!! Hha bless she's a lightweight as it is but she so hammered. I'll be checking on her today.
    I saw my supervisor man from work too sat on the table next to us but I'm not sure if he recognised me so I'll have to wait and see in work lol. All in all... good night

Work today 1-5 and then I think it's a case of chilling out

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

Hollie-x (30-01-2010)

thankyouus (:

Im gonna be working on the tills at Boundary Mill, its a massssive outlet store that does up to like 70% discounts on all designer wear and that. Its a ridiculously big place ha. Induction tomorrow half 9 till 5 where im gonna be trained up for the tills and all that. then Ive got 14 hours in next week because the sale starts! But looking forward to payday already haa
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

Thread Information