Page 92 of 404 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

I started coughing today and to be honest I don't feel to good now. I can't take unwell I don't finsih work until Wednesday. got loads of pressies still to buy, helping out at the christmas concert at school on Wednesday. Also my nephew is having an event night to boost his buisness on Monday. I can't take ill but I'm not sure what's wrong with me so I can't take anything. The last time I had flu was 10 years ago and I was bed ridden for a month.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

alan45 (19-12-2010)

I have mince pies, Bailey's extra thick cream and a bottle of red. I'm sorted.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Horny Hollie View Post
    I started coughing today and to be honest I don't feel to good now. I can't take unwell I don't finsih work until Wednesday. got loads of pressies still to buy, helping out at the christmas concert at school on Wednesday. Also my nephew is having an event night to boost his buisness on Monday. I can't take ill but I'm not sure what's wrong with me so I can't take anything. The last time I had flu was 10 years ago and I was bed ridden for a month.
    Ah poor pet.. just think Matt and Seb can keep you warm on Christmas day!!
    I am not finished work until Friday and over the weekend I had to break the news that there is no santa to Charley which was heartbreaking for me as she is grown up now and also I can't give her crappy presents and blame it on santa

Get better soon xxxxx
    Super Mod

Have a great christmas everybody!!

Im having great fin, we had our new sky+ HD box installed yesterday! Its awesome.

I technically have 30 mins left in work but there is nothing doing so I am just dossing... Merry christmas everyone xxxx
    Super Mod

Man I had to cold for a week. Had to take last Wednesday off work it was the last day before the holidays so there was not much to do, but the head of motor vehicle Les was retiiring and I never got the chance to say goodbye. Anyway Christmas was fun. Had christmas dinner at my sisters me and my niece did a wicked version of love the way you lie. It would bring tears to anyone's glass eye. Got the house to myself. My sister is away home to Leeds and Marley is away to a sleepover.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

weve had a lovely christmas! very relaxing, but we have yet to visit any family, that starts tomorrow so cue stress!!

I can't write any of this on facebook because of work seeing it and bla bla bla.... but what a shift, I love being started on by middle aged woman trying to be 18 and being called every name under the sun by a grown man, awesome.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas x

My dog was put down earlier today

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    My dog was put down earlier today
    I am so very sorry, Abbie huggsss xxx

Thread Information