Page 388 of 404 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Just been toooooo hoooooooot!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (03-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post

Fudge it Glen ,now Im very unnerved , Pet Shop owner has put a sign up in his window "business up for sale" forget the old snappy jawed fish what if he has those things that swim up your man pipe when you piddle.
    . Those fish come from the same region as piranha , the Amazon. Last time I'm ordering anything off them !!! Imagine opening your package
    and something jumps out and starts ripping your throat out, or worse still dives up your kilt.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

Splashy (03-07-2018)

You do know now that I will always visualise you wearing a kilt as you type your posts. and also maybe smoking a pipe.

Nursed one coffee in waitrose today for 2 hours, its lovely and cool in there and has great wifi.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (04-07-2018)

I think the heats got to me, Ive ordered a new washing machine for this new flat rent, I have no idea if it will fit, I tried measuring but gave up as I just could not read the flecking thing and as all me pals are one hour ferry trip away I had no one to help :

Ah well may make for an interesting day when they try to install it.

Anyway, I picked this machine as I can control it via my mobile, I also believe it can hang out the washing to dry and iron it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (09-07-2018), Perdita (08-07-2018)

I think the heats got to me, Ive ordered a new washing machine for this new flat rent, I have no idea if it will fit, I tried measuring but gave up as I just could not read the flecking thing and as all me pals are one hour ferry trip away I had no one to help :

Ah well may make for an interesting day when they try to install it.

Anyway, I picked this machine as I can control it via my mobile, I also believe it can hang out the washing to dry and iron it.
    Will you please let me have the make and order number as I could do with a machine that hangs out the washing to dry and iron it

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (09-07-2018), Splashy (09-07-2018)

Washing machine due today between 7am and 7pm.. I know that as they kept sending me text after text to remind me..7.13am call "hello sir we dont deliver on Wednesdays only Tuesdays and Thursdays" half asleep me "sorry what" may have expressed myself in a kinda adult manner to the fella "so I have to waste another whole day waiting for you because you couldn't of foreseen that a delivery to me couldnt happen on a Wednesday until the actual delivery day?" I pointed out to him that they called themselves the Expert Team and yet they seem very far from that..a normal person giving up a whole working day for a delivery was bad enough, expecting them to give up a second day because of their **** up was another .... grrrrrrrr

Oh and I had to turn down Mrs May this week, I didnt want to be Foreign secretary, I mean who could or want to fill Johnsons boots, thou I was quite tempted to be the new Brexit minister seeing as Im a remainer.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (11-07-2018), Perdita (11-07-2018)

Gave up trying to program R2D2 my new best plastic pal washing machine and went down the pub. Locals where friendly. I havent lost my bar stool skills of blending in... Land lady seemed to not hate me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (13-07-2018)

Just rang my sister. She was in the city protesting against Trump.i would not waste my time on lost causes!
    I have been on so many marches in the past five years but no one listens or pays attention even if millions march the streets.so i see no point anymore. I don’t mind his wife though.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (13-07-2018), Splashy (14-07-2018)

Ah but with Trump, the guy can dish it out but he cant take it. He has to lie to himself how greatly bigly he is to his adoring public, the fact that more people protested here against him than attended his inauguration must of really hurt, but then his spin was he had more then than Obama did which wasnt true. When he was in Poland they shipped village yokels in, paid them dosh to wave flags for his visit.

Did you see the pic with him his wife and the Queen? surreal.

Off to mainland today for beer and diner.

Ah but with Trump, the guy can dish it out but he cant take it. He has to lie to himself how greatly bigly he is to his adoring public, the fact that more people protested here against him than attended his inauguration must of really hurt, but then his spin was he had more then than Obama did which wasnt true. When he was in Poland they shipped village yokels in, paid them dosh to wave flags for his visit.

Did you see the pic with him his wife and the Queen? surreal.

Off to mainland today for beer and diner.
    Enjoy the beer and dinner

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Splashy (14-07-2018)

Thread Information