Page 336 of 404 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    Yes Siobhan, also an item of clothing, different size dispatched against that ordered. There is an appeal procedure through Amazon , who will arbitrate with the seller if there are problems. Tell them of your concerns ,also the cost of return postage ,relative to goods of inferior quality sent. Do everything through Amazon ,sellers don't like to have trouble with them. If approved use recorded delivery.
    Actually, just sent Amazon a mail and they went directly to seller for me saying to give me a full refund and don't expect me to return item if they are not going to pay for delivery. They also wrote to me saying I could make a claim if the seller doesn't respond to them. They will start it for me.
    Super Mod

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (12-05-2017)

Well what a way to start my birthday ( yesterday), got a lovely card from my family and a very nice tweet from a much loved labrador I follow on twitter. However having said that I had a rather unpleasant tweet from a woman who doesn't understand what the word clarify means. i had tweeted something to her with this word which was in my tweet, her reply was very upsetting and hurtful. So I tweeted back to apologise for my mistake etc, so far she hasn't tweeted back.!!! Also I am waiting to hear whether or not I will be offered a job ( follows an interview I had last week), so far nothing, I wait another day!!! I feel its like A level results, you wait and wait and yet the suspense it too much!! When I hear back I shall let everyone know the outcome, watch this space!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrocanthus For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (16-05-2017), Perdita (17-05-2017), Siobhan (18-05-2017)

well here I am another Tuesday is over, and still nothing, watching Holby City. Feeling sooooooooooooooooooo miserable and fed up too not being able to get any employment

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrocanthus For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (17-05-2017), Perdita (17-05-2017), Splashy (17-05-2017)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Sending you a cyber hug Pyro.

Its my birthday ...

Going to celebrate by not remembering how ancient I am although my sister will delight in making sure everyone knows..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (17-05-2017), Siobhan (18-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pyrocanthus View Post
    Well what a way to start my birthday ( yesterday), got a lovely card from my family and a very nice tweet from a much loved labrador I follow on twitter. However having said that I had a rather unpleasant tweet from a woman who doesn't understand what the word clarify means. i had tweeted something to her with this word which was in my tweet, her reply was very upsetting and hurtful. So I tweeted back to apologise for my mistake etc, so far she hasn't tweeted back.!!! Also I am waiting to hear whether or not I will be offered a job ( follows an interview I had last week), so far nothing, I wait another day!!! I feel its like A level results, you wait and wait and yet the suspense it too much!! When I hear back I shall let everyone know the outcome, watch this space!!!
    Happy belated Birthday, sorry you had a bad experience on twitter Good luck with the job offer

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (17-05-2017), Splashy (17-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    Sending you a cyber hug Pyro.

Its my birthday ...

Going to celebrate by not remembering how ancient I am although my sister will delight in making sure everyone knows..
    Happy Birthday Splashy, Have a fab day

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (17-05-2017), Splashy (17-05-2017)

I hope you both had great birthdays, pyrocanthus & Splashy!!

(& I am keeping my fingers crossed for you re the job offer pyrocanthus. Keep your chin up!)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (17-05-2017), Splashy (17-05-2017)

ancient? rubbish you're younger than I am!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrocanthus For This Useful Post:

Splashy (17-05-2017)

Birthday was quiet, as for the job well stilll nothing as yet, my employment consultant is going to ring them tomorrow.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrocanthus For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (17-05-2017), Perdita (17-05-2017), Splashy (17-05-2017)

Yesterday a woman came from some cat rescue centre to see the stray cats that regularly come to my garden. I was not impressed with this woman at all. She was not a natural with cats and had them scared. You cannot go up to stray cats and start poking them around within seconds of meeting them. Then i found out she was just the admin person and not experienced cat rescuer.
    However a lady who lives a street away from me feeds the same strays so we are working together to help the cats and return them to the neighbourhood once neutured etc I bought one of the scanners you can use to check if they are microchipped or not. Its going to be hard work but worth it. Julia and I are so attached to the cats that we do not trust others woth their care. I hear some places put them down.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (18-05-2017)

Thread Information