Page 352 of 404 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

BB owner

Sounds like me that one.... i like to plan and prepare in detail. Can get on peoples nerves

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (18-08-2017)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Im sure he will be able to get some part time work to top up his income, bar work ASDA etc. Its also good to get into the work place and learn the realities of life.

Got my new passport, its good to have some photo ID again.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (18-08-2017), swmc66 (19-08-2017)

I was thinking to get him to write to Tuition centres so he could teach maths. I will get him a DBS check here so he can even do one to one tuition if he wants.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-08-2017), Splashy (19-08-2017)

Cathartic rant alert!!!!

for those of easily bored nature I suggest you scroll on down

Feeling very guilty right now, have let slip about my trip to Cowes to landlady, had to do it when with company to soften the back lash, I announced i as me going on holiday, landlady has presumed that its just one night, I didnt correct her but she got vexed when I started saying I need a suit case... "oh you will only need a new t shirt and one boxers" yikes ... I have a minimum 3 days booked across the island and in all events I have booked appointments to see possible new lets for me to live in over the winter.

I just cant live here, it in the middle of nowhere specially bordering on the we never do anything community I cant drive anywhere re me peepers and the bus service can only take you somewhere as just as tedious but not on a weekend or bank holiday. Even the landlady is bored smegless, there is only so many times you can go to ASDA in a week.

Im a social animal, I need a local to blend into, somewhere with a view of the sea and not just piles of pigging leafs that Im then required to rake up and stuff in a bin while nasty wood spiders try and land on my head or sleep in my bed.

All I do here is stay in my rented room an watch telly, Ive actually even having all the channels o UK TV run out of telly to watch.

Its not been fun here recently, I have the dosh so its time to move on.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (20-08-2017), Pantherboy (20-08-2017), Perdita (20-08-2017), swmc66 (21-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    Cathartic rant alert!!!!

Wouldn't have thought you have anything to feel guilty about Splashy. Not possible to go through life trying to please everyone. Go where your heart and head tells you, and for what satisfies you. I'm sure If you spot a new home ,that ticks the boxes , you'll know as soon as you see it. Good luck with the quest.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (20-08-2017), Perdita (20-08-2017), Splashy (20-08-2017), swmc66 (21-08-2017)

What Glen says

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (21-08-2017), Splashy (21-08-2017), swmc66 (21-08-2017)

what a traumatic time I had at Newcastle station on 13th of this month. Having had a lovely holiday in Northumberland the manager of the place where I was staying very kindly took me and another guest to one of the railway stations nearby to catch our train to Newcastle. What I didn't expect was a train packed like a sardine tin full of Newcastle supporters !!! I had to stand all the way clinging on to my heavily laden suitcase and other bags. The conductor was not able to move through the train to give tickets. So on arrival at my destination I asked him if I could purchase my ticket, he told me not to bother, what happend next was awful, I had a terrible anxiety attack. I e mailed Northern trains that same day and told them what happend, they replied 4 days later and suggested I send a cheque to Arriva trains north plus a letter explaining things. I also made sure I included the e mail from customer services too. I rang them today and spoke to a young lad who was probably half awake, he gave me no support whatsoever. So I rang again later and spoke to a female adviser who really understood my problem. I am now waiting for them to phone me back. Its left me feeling sick with worry, I can't sleep properly, and my food intake is not good either.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrocanthus For This Useful Post:

Splashy (25-08-2017)

You must not feel anxious nobody is going to take any action against you. Your very honest and they can see that.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

pyrocanthus (24-08-2017)

thank you so much, just to update I saw a brilliant counsellor the other day, gave me 100%+ help and I was able to get rid of my stress and inner problems. She gave me loads of advice and relaxation exercises to do EVERY day also I went to my local CAB and they rang Northern trains for me, told them my situation and a customer services chap called Nathan spoke to me ( by this time I was sobbing) he was sooooooooooooooooooo re-assuring and told me in a broad nothern dialect ' you'll not get fined or anything, don't worry, I will ave a look in the post tomorrow ( Wednesday) and call you back ( Wednesday) or Thursday, and don't worry'. I am now waiting for them to phone me on my mobile. Just to add I suffer from GAD and had it diagnosed in 1992. on a recent appointment my GP suggested I take antidepressants but I didn't like the idea so instead I take max strength St Johns Wort which are helping me a lot.
    Last edited by pyrocanthus; 24-08-2017 at 14:36.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrocanthus For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (25-08-2017), Perdita (24-08-2017), Splashy (25-08-2017), swmc66 (26-08-2017)

Hi Pyro ... I was unable to post before now as I can read stuff on my smart phone but trying to post is impossible re me bad peepers.

Getting on to a train full of ramped up foot baller supporters.. sounds like hell to me.. totally NOT irrational to get anxious in that situation.. indeed the very fact you made it is a positive and thats is what we who suffer issues like this need to embrace. POSITIVES

I also suffer OCD... I comprehend the pain of not doing the right thing and having the issue of rerunning conversations from last week or even centuries ago running through your head... its an illness ...

Im sending you my positive thoughts. ..

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

pyrocanthus (25-08-2017), swmc66 (26-08-2017)

Thread Information