Thread: Martin Kemp wants 'EastEnders' return

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Martin Kemp wants 'EastEnders' return

Martin Kemp has admitted that he is eager to make a return to BBC soap EastEnders.

The actor played villain Steve Owen on the Walford drama from 1999 to 2002, when the nightclub boss was killed off in a car explosion.

In an interview with Closer magazine, Kemp commented: "Working on EastEnders was the best job I ever had. I want the producers to ring me up and get me back on the show.

"Steve was blown up, but I could come back as his evil twin!"

The 48-year-old, who recently played a number of comeback shows with Spandau Ballet, added that he is currently trying his best to keep a toned figure.

He said: "I go to the gym four times a week for an hour. I love binge eating so I pile on weight and then I have to spend two months working it off again. It's all exercise and Slim Fast shakes now. I live on the stuff - I'll have a shake for breakfast and lunch when I'm being particularly hardcore."

In 2006, Kemp claimed that Steve should never rise from the dead, saying: "You can't come back after dying in a car explosion. I couldn't go back like that."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...rs-return.html

how can he come back.. we saw him getting blown up.. would be a stupid storyline if he came back
    Super Mod

Yeh would be impossible for him to come back. I hate when a character is killed off and then they cant come back. Like Dennis, I miss him. Please don't do this to Bradley!

He could come back as a ghost and haunt Phil.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Perhaps Tamzin Outhwaite could come back. Then she could wake up one morning and find Martin (Steve) in the shower and the last seven years were all a dream.

I wonder if that's ever been done before? No, probably not as it's too ridiculous!

at the rate old cast is returning it wouldn't be so stupid.. we would have the entire cast back from 7 years ago..
    Super Mod

Thread Information