Thread: Turner 'cried after reading fat stories'

Turner 'cried after reading fat stories'

Lacey Turner has admitted that she cried after reading articles which described her as fat.

The comments came after she was photographed wearing a bikini during a holiday to Dubai last year.

Speaking to the News of the World, the EastEnders actress said: "The only thing [in the press] that hurt me was being called fat. I'm not toned because I don't go to the gym, but I'm not fat. I cried when I saw the article.

"I can see how easy it is to get obsessed with weight, but I won't go down that road. I'm happy with myself. I've just got to stop worrying about what everyone else thinks of me."

Turner also said that she is happier with her body since having a breast enlargement at the age of 18.

"I didn't do it to look sexy," she explained. "I felt odd and out of proportion. My body looked wrong. In my family, all the women have tiny chests. I know I was just 18, but I knew my shape wouldn't change because it's in my genes.

"I don't regret it. I think my body looks the way it should now. I'm proud I had the operation."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...t-stories.html

There is not a pick on her, who would describe her as fat?

Ridiculous!!!!!!

I almost died laughing after reading this story as if she was happy with herself being called fat or anything else shouldn't of affected her in anyway.

Thread Information