Thread: Holby City Spoilers 05 Jan 2010

Holby City Spoilers 05 Jan 2010

Tuesday 5 January
    8.00-9.00pm BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/holbycity

Faye hopes that if she throws herself into her work, it will help her get over her grief for Archie, as the medical drama continues. Being back in the hospital where Archie died, though, only intensifies her need for answers. Against Joseph's advice, Faye finds a quiet place to talk to Lauren and asks her why she killed her son. Later, Lauren is brought into Holby as a patient...

Meanwhile, a chilled-out Ric returns to work after his suspension and Jac sees an opportunity to retain her consultant status and share his patient list. However, she unintentionally upsets him by undermining him in theatre, so he blocks her promotion.

Chrissie bumps into Sacha Levy, with whom she recently went on a date, and discovers that he is covering a shift at Holby. She is surprised to see him and tries to avoid him. But, when he asks to see her again, he realises that she is pregnant – and that the child is his.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (04-12-2009), matt1378 (05-12-2009)

Whos he?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Whos he?
    I am not sure we have met him yet, I don't remember him anyway. I think I missed an episode recently though

We haven't met him yet. Just another one of those introduce a random character for a couple of episodes to suit a storyline kind of thing, I think!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I hope shes happy though Chrissie is pretty much my fav holby character

Thread Information