Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods has reportedly left hospital after being involved in a car accident.

The golfer's vehicle allegedly hit a fire hydrant and a tree as he pulled out of his driveway in Florida. An inquiry is being held into the crash. Local news outlets said that Woods was taken to Health Central Hospital.

The reports also stated that alcohol was not involved in the incident. The motor's airbags did not go off, which suggests that it was travelling at less than 33mph.

Although Woods's condition was initially said to be "serious", the local mayor has now apparently claimed that the star suffered cuts to his face and has left hospital.

The story was first reported in the Orlando Sentinel, which quoted the Florida Highway Patrol.

Tiger Woods is reportedly in a "good condition" following his earlier car crash.

The golfer was taken to hospital after crashing his vehicle into a fire hydrant and a tree in the early hours of this morning.

Initial reports claimed that Woods had "serious" injuries, but it has now been confirmed that he has left hospital after being treated for cuts on his face.

In a joint statement, the hospital and Woods's representatives said that "he was admitted, treated and released in good condition" following the "minor" accident.

Alcohol was not involved in the incident, which took place when Woods pulled out of his driveway in Florida. Police stated that he was driving so slowly that the motor's airbags did not inflate.

Meanwhile, the highway patrol have said that the crash is still being investigated and charges are pending.

From DS

There is something more to this story than meets the eye. How could a sober man drive out of his driveway and crash into a fire hydrant and a tree when he was only supposed to be travelling at a slow speed. Why did Mrs Woods have to smash a window with a golf club.

I think there has been a wee domsetic and TW has left the house in a bad temper

GOLF superstar Tiger Woods was knocked out for six minutes and suffered face injuries in a 2am car crash after a bust-up with his wife.

The 33-year-old was pulled from the vehicle by Swedish model missus Elin Nordegren after hitting a fire hydrant and a tree close to their Florida home.

Elin, 29, heard the accident and is reported to have rushed out of the house with a golf club to smash out the back window and pull Tiger clear.

The world's highest-paid sportsman was drifting in and out of consciousness with his wife hovering over him when cops arrived.

Tiger had cuts on his lips and blood in his mouth.

Police gave him first aid until he was taken to hospital about ten minutes later.

Sources said Tiger and beauty Elin had been arguing before the accident.

Reports in the US claim he has been cheating on her with party hostess Rachel Uchitel, 34.

Rachel is said to have followed Tiger around the world.

She was photographed at the same hotel where Tiger was staying while playing in the Australian Open.

Lawyers for the golfer have denied the allegations.

Tiger had not been wearing a seat belt when he crashed, shortly after pulling out of the driveway of his £15million home.

He smashed his face into the windscreen.

The air bags on his car, a Cadillac Escalade SUV, did not deploy, indicating he was travelling at a low speed.

Tiger, golf's world No 1, was released after 12 hours of treatment at Health Central Hospital in Ocoee.

Police said alcohol was not involved but charges were pending. Tiger could face a reckless driving rap or prosecution for not wearing a belt.

Gary Bruhn, mayor of Windemere where Tiger lives, said: "There were facial lacerations and he was treated. This was an accident - nothing special."

Tiger and Elin have two children Sam Alexis, two, and nine-month-old Charlie Axel.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...with-wife.html

A COCKTAIL waitress has claimed she enjoyed a 31-month affair with Tiger Woods - as cops today revealed they will be charging the golf legend with careless driving.
    Jaimee Grubbs has told American magazine Us Weekly she met Woods in Las Vegas in April 2007 and has voicemails and text messages proving her affair with the star, who married Elin Nordegren in 2004.

The magazine claims Grubbs, who says she was 21 when the romance started, has over 300 texts from Woods who was involved in a bizarre early hours car crash last weekend outside his £1.7million mansion.

The beauty, who recently appeared on VH1 show Tool Academy, has gone on to claim she's had 20 sexual encounters with the star.

are waiting to interview Woods to see if facial injuries he sustained this weekend are consistent with a car crash - or a possible attack by his wife following a row.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0YUC1TMKW
    Last edited by alan45; 02-12-2009 at 00:24.

The hostess alleged to have been romantically involved with Tiger Woods has denied the reports.

New York socialite Rachel Uchitel was linked to the golf superstar by a US tabloid, leading to speculation that she caused a fight between Woods and his wife that allegedly led to his car crash last week.

Speaking to the New York Post, she said: "This is ridiculous. Not a word of it is true. I told the Enquirer that it wasn't true.

"I told them not only did I have information to disprove the story but I offered to take a lie detector test. It is horrible to Tiger's family. His wife must feel horrible."

She added: "That's a horrible thing to read, 'Tiger's telling Rachel he loves her'. It's just so dumb. Tiger and I are not friends. I've only met him twice."

Woods, 33, issued a statement over the weekend pleading for privacy and referencing the "many false, unfounded and malicious rumours" that are circulating about his family.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...s-rumours.html

Tiger Woods has issued a second statement following his car crash last week, publicly apologising to his family.

The golf superstar was taken to hospital with facial injuries after pranging his car into a tree and a fire hydrant outside his Florida home on Friday.

Tabloid reports had alleged that the crash happened following an altercation with his wife Elin.

In a statement, he said: "I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart.

"I have not been true to my values and the behaviour my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behaviour and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone."

He continued to reference the speculation surrounding his private life, saying: "The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious."

Woods added: "Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions.

"I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...mily-down.html

I am glad I don't live in the public eye

Embattled athlete Tiger Woods all but fessed up to having strayed from his image as a family man in a heartfelt public apology on his Web site Wednesday.

"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart," he writes. "I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect."

In the wake of a one-car accident last week, rumors swirled that the crash was somehow caused by allegations that Woods, 33, had had an affair behind wife Elin Nordegren's back. Despite Florida authorities saying they considered the case closed, scrutiny only grew – and another woman emerged, claiming she and the pro golfer had had a 31-month romance.

Woods, while not explicitly admitting to extramarital affairs, pleaded for privacy in his Wednesday mea culpa.

"I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family," he writes. "Those feelings should be shared by us alone."

Later, he adds: "Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions ... I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology."

[IMG][/IMG]

You are wicked, Alan

Thread Information