Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boating Accident

Exclamation Boating Accident

Just heard it on This Morning about the boating accident next week with Steph n Shelley and Sharon Marshall said that Steph had not been working for te past few weeks..........so who do you think it is.
    -------Soap Addict Queen --------

I really hope its Shelly as I dont like her character. Plus I reckon they would be mad to kill Steph off and I really hope its not her!

Au contraire Ella, I hate Steph and just hope she has fallen overboard and not Shelly

Got a feelin it might b Shelly. Cos if Steph killed her then she would not be put on trial again as shes already bin accused of murdering her b4, it would b double jepardy. I cant c Lorraine Chase coming out of it 4 good really. I think she is liked a lot more by the public than Shelly.
    Who knows tho

How do you know that someone will die though?

Quote Originally Posted by xCharliex
    Got a feelin it might b Shelly. Cos if Steph killed her then she would not be put on trial again as shes already bin accused of murdering her b4, it would b double jepardy. I cant c Lorraine Chase coming out of it 4 good really. I think she is liked a lot more by the public than Shelly.
    Who knows tho
    Shelly wasn't dead the first time and Steph was never tried so she can't claim double jepody. However, if there isn't a body, the police are not so likely to believe that she is dead this time.

It does say somewhere that only one of them actually walks off the boat. Not sure who I'd prefer to survive. They've both been getting on my nerves. Not too sure about Shelly's sweet & innocent act. Wouldnt be surprised if she was after Alan's money after all. But then again is Steph really a changed woman? Anybody know how Chloe leaves? Heard she does get pregnant by one of the King brothers after she sleeps with them all but not sure if its true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Cellophane
    Shelly wasn't dead the first time and Steph was never tried so she can't claim double jepody. However, if there isn't a body, the police are not so likely to believe that she is dead this time.
    Ah rite, sorry. Wat bout the fact shes bin arrested 4 it? Does that count? lol, guess it wouldnt would it as Shelly is still here.
    I still think it will b Shelly, shes not really a main character neway, and Lorraine Chase is a far more known actress

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

I think it is bound to be Steph who walks off the boat and she tells Alan that Shelley has left him for good and won't be back and that he had better make up with her as she is the only one who loves him. Which is her cue to then steal all the money he will get from the B&B. The police won't look for Shelley this time as they will think she is still alive. But her body will be washed up somewhere later on.... What do you think about that then?

But why are they on a boat in Scotland in the first place is what I wan to know
    -------Soap Addict Queen --------

Thread Information