Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boating Accident

after alan wouldnt choose last night shelly makes the decision for him and leaves telling him she is going to a part of scotland to see some friends and giving him the opportunity to join her before she leaves to start a new life in spain.
    alan wants to go and find her but steph says this is her chance to make amends and says she will go and bring shelley back even if it means that she will have to leave the village for good.
    she goes and whilst there ends up on a ferry at the same time as shelly and there are aparently only one of them who return
    i got this out of the soap mag this week.
    is there any chance i wonder that they both survive but steph keeps to her word and leaves the village for good to leave her dad and shelley to live happily ever after.........no thought not as it says that one of them wont ever return and it just wouldnt be interesting enough for the anniversary special.
    i want steph to die as it would make a better storyline imagine the people of the village with egg on their face after holding steph to blame all this time and how would alan feel , but i dont want to see the repeat of the steph killed shelley storyline even if it is real this time.

i thought shelly turned out to be a gold digger....or is that just me?!? i'm not quite sure where i heard it tho

heard that too so perhaps it is steph that dies or perhaps she dies then her melisious side somehow comes out eg perhaps they find some paper work she had to con alan out of his money

i have said this previously, but i think that steph will jump rather than be pushed and die, but she still gets the last laugh after shelly is framed for her murder and therefore this spells the end for shelly and turners relationship
    #1 Eastender

There is already a thread on this subject
    http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=32

Closing

Thanks

Thread Information