Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bullying & Schools

Congratulations on baby number 3. Sorry to hear you having such a stressful time. Every school has to have an anti-bullying policy and the school has to address any matters of bullying that are reported. The school should be educating this little toe-rag that can't go around bullying.

My advice would be when you speak to his teacher take a notepad and pen with you to record what is discussed and keep copies of any correspondance as evidence to use against the school.

If you are unsatisfied with what Connor teacher is doing to deal with the situation tell her you are not happy and you are taking the matter further.

If the school refuses to address the issues of bullying inform the head that you are taking the matter further whether this be with the local council, the HMIE or even the press.

Good luck but don't back down. I would suggest that you could always do an Anna Friel impression from the street and confront the little sh1t's mother telling her if her son didn't stop bullying connor you were going to do the same to her but only worse but this is not adviseable in your condition.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Debs (19-11-2009)

As Kath says really.

If my kid was bullied then hell hath no fury like Norman Bates
    Or he was bullying someone then hell hath no fury like Norman Bates
    Last edited by Meh; 18-11-2009 at 23:11.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Meh For This Useful Post:

Debs (19-11-2009)

Well congrats on your little surprise, I had one of them too, also my 3rd. I was more relaxed with this one, prob becuase the big 2 were a bit older and I was able to enjoy him rather than running around like a headless chicken looking after 2 little ones under 3, so I hope you get you enjoy this baby!

Anyway as for the bullying - how horrilbe for you to have to deal with this in your condition and not get any back up from the school. I'm afraid I'm with Norman and would threaten the mother and she how she liked it BUT that is not the answer so is there a school board you could report the lack of support to?

Good luck and I hope this gets sorted soon and Connor does not have to put up with this nonsense any longer!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

Debs (19-11-2009)

Well i went in this morning, i didnt bother with the teacher i just went staright to the head!

he saw me and said oh and you still having problems, i said yes and that I was NOT happy! I told him what happened, i told him enough was enough, i told him we are not happy and that to be honest my husband was fuming and he is very lucky he is seeing me and not him as my hubby would not be as calm!!!!!! he asked connor questions which connor answered and he asked connor if this child scared him which connor answered yes too!

he was a different man today, it was like his whole body language and attitude changed when i started saying words like bullying, scared, intimidating, threatening behaviour ( things the bully has done to my son!!). i told him i did not think it was acceptable for connor to be told to deal with it himself, i understand for the odd minor thing in the playground but not for something like that and he did agree!

So im waiting for a copy of the anti bullying policy. he asked connor if he would like to chat with his teacher and himself to see if they can sort out how they are going to deal with it and to hopefully make connor feel he can now go to his teacher! that was done just this morning at beginning of school.

will pick connor up tonight and see what was said, what miss hayward said and if im not happy they will ahve me in tomorrow again!

i didnt lose my rag, i was very calm but said im not putting up with it and said ito the head if im not happy with how they deal with it in future, i will not bring him in until it is sorted!

hopefully connor is happier today and i can get some sleep last night, as last night i had it on my mind ll night!!

Thread Information