Alan Halsall has revealed that Coronation Street producers have changed their plans for Weatherfield love cheats Molly Dobbs and Kevin Webster.

In recent months, fans of the ITV1 soap have seen Halsall's character Tyrone remain clueless as his wife Molly (Vicky Binns) cheats on him with married mechanic Kevin (Michael Le Vell).

Speaking about how the plot could conclude, Halsall told PA: "I did know what was happening, but apparently there's been a change in the storyline. They like to keep you on your toes and the public on their toes. So at the moment I don't actually know how it finishes. I know where we go to up to January. But after that, who knows?"

Show bosses have already confirmed that the storyline will take a twist next month when Kevin's wife Sally (Sally Whittaker) is diagnosed with breast cancer. There have also been reports of a shock baby plotline for Molly and Kevin.

Halsall explained: "We've just shot Christmas Day and New Year. There are things that might happen at Christmas and might not - lots of ifs, buts and maybes.

"It should be a nice Christmas. Then after Christmas the situation gets a lot worse for Tyrone. I can't say too much, but it's going to be very sad for him."

In September, Le Vell publicly criticised the infidelity story, announcing that he wanted Kevin to dump Molly upon hearing Sally's sad news.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3...s-changed.html

Perhaps they will call their affair off once Sally gets ill rather than keeping it going. Wonder whether Molly is going to have a baby now