Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Letitia Dean would consider Square return

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    She should come back with Michelle, Vicki and Mark Jnr and baby Dennis and also get Grant back so he can meet his son

Lizann take those rose coloured specs off. Grunt is not coming back, Sue Tully who played Michelle hasn't acted in years she works behind the camera now. And we don't want the dreaded Vicky with the worst american actress on the planet coming back.
    The could recast the roles of Michelle and Vicki and Ross Kemp could come back for only one or two episodes if the pirates let him
    I think you have to face reality. Susan Tully was Michelle. There is no way she could be replaced. If they did how would they explain why she didnt come back for the various family members who died. As for Vicky well lets face it anybody could play her. Grunt is too busy playing soldiers to return to the crap that is Deadenders

She always has been popping back and forth

She's not very up on the character she's been playing for 25 years is she! lol. no she hasnt been killed off and I'm pretty sure she still lives in 'Florida' with Michelle, not Texas lol, would hardly be glamorous would it? Im not particularly fussed to see her back to be honest, maybe in 15years or so when baby Dennis has got big enough to play a proper role in it.

But then I suppose it depends if there was a good enough storyline for her to come back to it might be o.k. But no not on my top 10 list for EE returns.
    Last edited by sean slater; 14-12-2009 at 01:49.

Thread Information