Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Letitia Dean would consider Square return

Letitia Dean would consider Square return

Former EastEnders star Letitia Dean has admitted that she would not rule out a future return to the soap.

The 41-year-old actress, who played Sharon Rickman, was last seen on screen in early 2006 when her character fled Walford in fear of gangster Johnny Allen (Billy Murray).

Speaking to News Shopper, Dean revealed: "I still pretty much get recognised wherever I go because of EastEnders. You are in people's living rooms three times a week or even more now.

"I don't watch it all the time, now and again, but it has been so long since I was in it. I did miss it at first, but I have been back a few times and I don't think I have been killed off, I think Sharon is in Texas.

"As for going back, it has been such a while now and I always say that awful cliché, never say never. We will just see what happens."

In 2007, a magazine poll found that Sharon was the character that soap fans most wanted to see again.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...re-return.html

She'll be back, I am sure

Alan will be happy...
    Super Mod

I love to see Sharon and little Dennis back She is good friends with Ian maybe visit him

What is the point of her return. There is no reason for her to return to the Square. Oh yes I forgot. Things didnt work out too well for Miss Piggy when she quit to do other things. Its the same old story with most soap actors
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

5. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (11-11-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    What is the point of her return. There is no reason for her to return to the Square. Oh yes I forgot. Things didnt work out too well for Miss Piggy when she quit to do other things. Its the same old story with most soap actors
    it is panto season.. why is she coming back now???
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    it is panto season.. why is she coming back now???
    Cos they already have the back end of the Pantomime horse cast
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

She should come back with Michelle, Vicki and Mark Jnr and baby Dennis and also get Grant back so he can meet his son

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    She should come back with Michelle, Vicki and Mark Jnr and baby Dennis and also get Grant back so he can meet his son

Lizann take those rose coloured specs off. Grunt is not coming back, Sue Tully who played Michelle hasn't acted in years she works behind the camera now. And we don't want the dreaded Vicky with the worst american actress on the planet coming back.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

alan45 (12-11-2009), Siobhan (12-11-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post

Lizann take those rose coloured specs off. Grunt is not coming back, Sue Tully who played Michelle hasn't acted in years she works behind the camera now. And we don't want the dreaded Vicky with the worst american actress on the planet coming back.
    The could recast the roles of Michelle and Vicki and Ross Kemp could come back for only one or two episodes if the pirates let him

Ross Kemp has been asked loads of time to come back and he is just not interested. He is also busy the next couple of years with his other projects and has he been missed him since he departed? I have not

Thread Information