Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 23 - 27 November 09

That is rather a quick trial. Usually the courts are so busy that it takes a few months for a trial to take place

Quote Originally Posted by 02ablake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I would have thought that his trial will take place mainly early next year, for which he will return. But you will have to brace yourself that he will be gone from Corrie soon.
    he leaves corrie at the end of december when he gets sent down for liams murder. when he leaves this year hes trials are finished. its not been revealed why hes returning is spring next year - only that it will be a stort stint!

i knew tony was leaving the minute liam senior took his last breath, just never imagened it would talk this long!
    I never knew that

I kind of hoped he would stick around

Over on Coronation Street, Kevin (Michael Le Vell) and Molly's (Vicky Binns) ongoing affair is nearly rumbled when Sally (Sally Whittaker) returns home in tears.

Excited about the risk they're running, Kevin and Molly decide to have sex in the Websters' bed. Sally, meanwhile, is over at Underworld brown-nosing Carla (Alison King) in the hope that she'll award her the supervisor job that's vacant - as does Rosie (Helen Flanagan).

Carla later calls an excited Sally to the factory office but she's devastated to learn that Hayley (Julie Hesmondhalgh) has been chosen for the position over her.

Furious, a tearful Sally rushes home to the arms of her husband and is a little surprised to find Molly there. Sally, however, is more bothered about having been overlooked for a promotion, while Kevin lies that he was reprimanding Molly over the state of the garage accounts.

These scenes air on Thursday, November 26 at 8.30pm on ITV1.

From Digital Spy
    Attached Images Attached Images

What is Kevin thinking having sex in his marital bed with Molly?

Thread Information