Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Glee

Is anyone else enjoying Glee less than they used to?

I'm just not getting into it any more. I don't like Rachel or Finn, and even Will and Emma are getting on my nerves now. Sue is the only character I really enjoy watching.

The songs aren't doing it for me any more either.

I'll keep watching for now, though, in the hope it grows on me again.

The next episode is quite good

I dont like Jesse though

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Is anyone else enjoying Glee less than they used to?

I'm just not getting into it any more. I don't like Rachel or Finn, and even Will and Emma are getting on my nerves now. Sue is the only character I really enjoy watching.

The songs aren't doing it for me any more either.

I'll keep watching for now, though, in the hope it grows on me again.
    Yep, I 've felt that about the last couple of episodes.
    Thanks CrazyLea

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-05-2010)

No I still love it

After wowing superstars like Madonna and Jennifer Lopez, the minds behind Glee are apparently trying to impress another A-lister - Victoria Beckham.

According to reports, producers want Posh to star in the musical show, as she is a huge hit with their audience thanks to her fashion designing and history with the Spice Girls.

It comes just weeks after the US series aired The Power of Madonna episode - a whole instalment dedicated to the Queen of pop. The 51-year-old singer called the tribute "brillant on every level."

"The entire cast was amazing. They are all so talented, she added.

Other famous faces getting the Glee treatment include Lady Gaga, who will also have a whole episode dedicated to her songs. It's rumoured creator Ryan Murphy is planning something similar for Britney Spears, whilst Jennifer Lopez has confirmed she is hopeful about making a cameo.
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 12-05-2010 at 15:57.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-05-2010)

No Glee on Irish tv last night I'm gutted have to wait until tomorrow night now

'Glee' creator confirms Madonna sequel
    The creator of Glee has confirmed that a sequel to the Madonna episode is being planned.

Speaking to Access Hollywood, Ryan Murphy explained that the follow-up to 'The Power of Madonna' will "probably" be part of the next season.

"We are," he said. "We're doing a sequel to the Madonna [episode]."

However, Murphy refused to reveal whether Madonna would make a cameo in the show, explaining: "I can't say. But she's sort of the muse of our show, I think now. She loves the show and has supported it. She gets the show is about arts education and so she's very supportive about that."

Meanwhile, Murphy told USA Today that he is in talks to make a Britney Spears-themed episode.

"We love Britney," he said. "We're talking to Britney. I think you have to be careful on the show not to do too many tribute episodes. But she certainly has a huge body of work to pull from and the kids grew up with her so that is a consideration. They love her."

I loved Finn's version of Jessie's Girl

Matthew Morrison's fiancée Chrishell Stause called off their engagement after suspecting the actor was cheating on her with his Broadway pal Lea Michele.

The 31-year-old actor, who now co-stars with Michele in hit TV show Glee, proposed to All My Children star Stause in 2006 after dating for two-and-a-half years. However, their romance hit a stumbling block in June, 2007 when tabloid reports suggested Morrison was enjoying a fling with Michele.

The pair both dismissed claims of a romance, and while Stause insists it was a "false rumor," she admits Morrison did little to calm her fears of his infidelity - and she dumped him in September, 2007, just months before they were due to exchange vows.

She tells Star magazine, "I decided to break off our engagement because I believed he was seeing other people and just wasn't ready to fully commit." Stause went public with the love split on her official website a month later, blasting Morrison for his wandering eye. She wrote, "This is obviously a serious matter, but laughter makes it easier. Besides, it's not Matthew's fault that he thought MONOGAMY was a type of tree!"

However, Stause has since come to terms with the break-up and insists she wishes nothing but the best for her ex, who has shot to stardom with the TV musical.

She tells the publication, "I am really happy for Matthew and his success. I still love and adore him. It's been a long time since we ended our relationship, and looking back, it was for the best. Everything happens for a reason."

Michele, 23, who is now dating American Idiot theatre star Theo Stockman, recently attempted to put a stop to the Morrison romance rumors once and for all, saying: "I've known Matt for years. He's been a friend of mine from New York. People are going to make things up. I think it's just because we really are so close."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-05-2010)

Thread Information