Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Glee

Chris Colfer has revealed that his Glee character Kurt will have "emotional" storylines in future episodes.

Colfer told Zap2It that in the next instalment of the show Kurt tries to get closer to Finn (Cory Monteith) by setting up his father (Mike O'Malley) with Finn's mother (Romy Rosemont).

"[The episode] kind of dives into his back story," Colfer explained. "He kind of goes for this diabolical scheme where he tries to create his own little Parent Trap, but it kind of backfires on him.

"I think [the plan's] genius, to be quite honest. I think he's brilliant, but he didn't really think it through. [He has] a few second thoughts because the relationship he was hoping to establish isn't the relationship that is established. There's a relationship established with Finn but it's not with him."

Colfer also revealed that Kurt's storylines will become more intense in future episodes.

"Kurt is just one of those characters," he said. "He goes through, like, a rollercoaster of emotions. He just goes through, like, a Meryl Streep movie of emotions. Whether it's him falling in love, falling out of love, just being who he is in his school... there's lots of emotional stuff going on for him."

He continued: "In fact we just finished filming our Lady GaGa episode, called 'Theatricality', and in that Mike and I and Cory, we film, like, the most emotional scene I think that's ever been on Glee. It was pretty intense. Reading it on paper I had no idea it was going to be that intense. Once I got into it, then I kind of realised, 'Oh, there's such a bigger meaning behind this. Oh my God, this is so dramatic'.

"I'm excited for people to see it. I think it's going to have a very positive effect."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-04-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I hated the Madonna episode I hate Madonna so the episode was terrible for me.
    I didn't enjoy it much either, but I really liked Sue doing Vogue. She should get to do more singing, though I wouldn't want her character to change.

Naya Rivera and Heather Morris, who play BFFs Santana and Brittany are to be made full-fledged series regulars.

I like Brittany she had some funny lines

Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-04-2010)

I loved the madonna episode, Sue makes me laugh so much!!!

Spoiler: Jennifer Lopez has "offered" herself up for a guest role on 'Glee'.

The singer-and-actress - Spoiler: who stars in new romantic comedy movie 'The Back-up Plan' - admitted she plans to take on more funny roles in the future and has been in talks with 'Glee' producers about having a cameo on the show.
    She said: "I was like, 'Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm a huge fan.' Whenever you want... I'm good. I kind of offered myself up."

When asked last night (23.04.10) by US TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres about when fans could expect to see her in the musical drama, Spoiler: Jennifer admitted the only issue was timing.

She said: "I sat down with show creator Ryan Murphy and we talked me doing something on 'Glee'. We want to. We want to do it. They have it all mapped out for the next like eight episodes, whatever is airing right now. So he's like, 'Let's wait and do it really right when you do come on.' "

Spoiler: If she does appear on the show, it is thought the 40-year-old star would play a cafeteria lady at fictional school McKinley High, with her character being given a makeover from Chris Colfer's character Kurt Hummel.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-04-2010)

I've got to say that I hate it when American programmes start having famous guest stars. They're not usually that funny or good.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (30-04-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I've got to say that I hate it when American programmes start having famous guest stars. They're not usually that funny or good.
    me too and now everyone wants to get on Glee now as its so popular

I tried to watch this but it wouldn't play for me, not sure why. I don't usually have any problems watching video online.

I bought the dvd this week but haven't tuned in yet.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information