Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Glee

Has anyone else noticed that the picture of Puck on the DVD cover posted above looks nothing like him? I only knew it was supposed to be him 'cos of the haircut.

Glee star Cory Monteith has revealed details of his criminal record as a Canadian teenager.

The actor, who plans Finn Hudson in the popular television show, admitted to Rolling Stone that his life on screen does not bear much resemblance to his own experience growing up.

"I dropped out of school when I was 14 to go f**k around with my friends and live a lifestyle of crime and pay no mind to authority figures," said Monteith.

"I wasn't killing people. I didn't hurt people. But I still think any minute I'm going to get fired and shipped back to Canada in handcuffs for stealing that car stereo."

Monteith said he had been arrested for petty theft and drunken episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Glee star Cory Monteith has revealed details of his criminal record as a Canadian teenager.

The actor, who plans Finn Hudson in the popular television show, admitted to Rolling Stone that his life on screen does not bear much resemblance to his own experience growing up.

"I dropped out of school when I was 14 to go f**k around with my friends and live a lifestyle of crime and pay no mind to authority figures," said Monteith.

"I wasn't killing people. I didn't hurt people. But I still think any minute I'm going to get fired and shipped back to Canada in handcuffs for stealing that car stereo."

Monteith said he had been arrested for petty theft and drunken episodes.
    There is talk of him doing a record with girlfriend Taylor Swift now

Hands up who's having Glee withdrawal symptoms? Fret no further - everyone's favourite all-singing, all-dancing show will be back in a matter of days! Last time we saw the McKinley High Schoolers, Finn was devastated following the Puck-Quinn reveal, Terri's pregnancy lie was exposed, and Will and Emma had finally given in to their feelings. Does that mean there could be some happiness ahead for the Glee crew? We caught up with Chris Colfer - aka the sassy Kurt Hummel - to find out.

What teasers can you give us about the rest of the season?
    "We are in a heavy battle with Vocal Adrenaline and they are starting to see the ND as a threat, so they try to sabotage us a bit and we of course sabotage them right back! The focus in the next few episodes is probably Rachel, Finn and Kurt. Kurt wants Kurt's dad and Finn's mum to get married so he can get closer to him! The crush hasn't gone away - I think he'll always have a soft spot for him!"

Are you excited about Kurt getting a boyfriend?
    "I am! I think it's going to be the first couple of episodes of the second season, so we've got a while yet. I don't want to be the downside to the relationship so I'm hoping he's less good-looking than me!"

Why do you think your character suits you so well?
    "I was bullied in high school like Kurt, I was an outcast and I think maybe that I've had similar experiences so he's much more relatable and the emotion is coming from a real place."

Do you think gay teens can identify with Kurt?
    "I definitely hope so. I decided to play him the way I do because there are a lot of over-the-top flamboyant loud characters like Kurt on TV. I grew up in a small conservative town so I didn't know a lot of people like that, so that's why I decided to play him that way. I have so many letters and messages and fan mail. People are relieved to see someone being honest with who they are."

Are you worried that the second half of the season might not be as successful as the first?
    "Actually, I have absolutely no fear whatsoever because I know that the next episodes are above and beyond what we've done before. The ratings will speak for themselves though."

Will Emma/Will fans be satisfied by the end of the season?
    "I definitely think they will be somewhat satisfied. Will and Emma belong together, as do Rachel and Finn. I feel sorry for Terri though - she really messed up and she's having the consequences so she's taking a back seat. But he's moved on!"

What can you tell us about the upcoming Madonna episode?
    "That episode really took it out of all of us because there were nine musical numbers and tons of dancing. Every other sentence, someone bursts out into song! I think joining the Cheerios was way more fun than it was meant to be! We are definitely in the Cheerios for a while. They come up with some genius storylines - who would have thought to put Kurt and Mercedes in the Cheerios?!"

What's your dream ending for Kurt?
    "I'm trying to convince the writers that Kurt needs to become the editor of Kurtain magazine, which would basically be a ripoff of Vogue. But that would be in the like 24th season."

Glee returns Tuesday, April 13 at 9.30pm on Fox in the US and Monday, April 19 at 9pm on E4 in the UK.

Perennial scene stealer and Glee star Jane Lynch has confirmed reports of her engagement to longtime girlfriend, psychologist Lara Embry. "I'm thrilled. Great, it's really great. I never thought that this is something I wanted," the Dalton, Ill., native, 49, told People at Monday's Glee mid-season premiere party at Los Angeles's Bar Marmont. "It's just the greatest thrill in the world to find somebody that you want to be with every day," she adds. No date for the wedding has been announced

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-04-2010)

Glee creator Ryan Murphy has released details of Idina Menzel's guest appearance.

Murphy told E! News that Menzel, who filmed her role in January, could turn out to be the biological mother of Rachel (Lea Michele).

He also revealed that the duo will cover Lady GaGa's 'Poker Face'.

"Lea and Idina Menzel will do an acoustic version of 'Poker Face' that Lady GaGa blessed and she wanted us to do," he explained. "It's sort of like a stripped-down, mother-daughter 'Poker Face' that Lady GaGa was involved in."

Asked to confirm his claim that the song will include a "mother-daughter" aspect, he replied: "Yes. Really. If you listen to the lyrics, it kind of works. She can't love anybody... it works. Listen to the lyrics again."

Glee creator Ryan Murphy has revealed that Will Schuester will try to seduce Sue Sylvester in an upcoming episode of the show.

Speaking to E! Online, Murphy explained that Will (Matthew Morrison) will pretend to be attracted to Sue (Jane Lynch) in an attempt to "destroy" her.

"I think there's three relationships that are the corner of the show," he said. "Finn and Rachel, of course. I think Will and Emma, for sure. And that's very on and off this year in the back nine. And then I think Will and Sue.

"We do a very interesting episode where Matt seduces Jane. He does 'Tell Me Something Good' by Chaka Khan and tries to get her to fall in love with him."

Murphy continued: "He does it so Sue will leave the glee club alone. And then he breaks up with her and tries to destroy her. But she gets her revenge. I think he's just done getting pushed around by Sue, but they had great fun with that."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-04-2010)

I'm looking forward to seeing Will seduce Sue - it sounds bizarre

I liked the Madonna episode and Sue doing Vogue

I hated the Madonna episode I hate Madonna so the episode was terrible for me.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information