Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Glee

Where did you download ? PM me
    I watched the first episode but the quality was rubbish.
    They all seemed a bit up them selves though ha like they were too good for everyone, hopefully the other episodes are they same.
    Rachel is deffo the best singer. I love Rachel <3

Im loving the new series of glee!

lea, if you need a link i know a place where they ahve them all and great quality, ill facebook you xxx

Rachel is the best singer but i feel like theyve cut down on what she does in this series, which is a shame!

Jayma Mays has revealed that her Glee character Emma has a "shocking" storyline in future episodes.

Speaking to Fancast, Mays refused to give anything away about the plot.

"There is definitely something shocking that's going to happen in Emma's life," she said. "In a couple episodes, there is something that is going to be pretty shocking. But don't make me say what - they'll kill me!"

Mays also joked that she would love an episode devoted to the pamphlets in Emma's office.

"For the longest time my favourite was 'Help! I Think My Mum Is Bipolar!'" she said. "Now, one of my new favourites is 'Wiping: It's Easy As 1-2-3' - just the fact that that's a pamphlet in high school! I kind of feel like Emma needs a whole episode to highlight all her pamphlets, because they're all so funny and clever."

Glee continues on Tuesdays at 8/7c on Fox.

Glee will reportedly begin to focus on the bullying of Kurt in more detail.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the episode scheduled to air on November 23 will see one of the glee club members defending Kurt (Chris Colfer).

The character who stands up for Kurt will allegedly end up getting beaten up.

Meanwhile, a source suggested that Will (Matthew Morrison) will also intervene when he sees Kurt being bullied.

"Mr. Schue gets involved when he sees something done to Kurt and realises he must take action," the insider explained. "The episode is really about the repercussions for others... how people react to bullying when they are not the ones getting bullied."

On the same day that schools chancellor Joel Klein resigned, one New York City public school got some assistance from a most unexpected source: the TV show Glee. Ryan Murphy, the hit show’s creator, announced Tuesday night that Glee would provide funding for a "job readiness" counselor at the Harvey Milk School. The job had been eliminated owing to budget cuts at the school, which serves lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender students. Murphy made the announcement while at the Hetrick Martin Institute's Emery Awards, where he was honored. In addition, he announced that the show will provide $25,000 in matching scholarship funds for the school, and though at this time Murphy "can neither confirm nor deny" whether there will be a Glee tour this year, should there be, he pledged to collect funds from concertgoers to donate to the school.

Murphy had taken a tour of the Harvey Milk School during the day, and said he was so moved and inspired that he decided to make these gestures as a payback for Glee's success. "I really wanted to do something to thank all of you for your support of Glee over the past year. You've bought like 15 million songs, that’s pretty amazing," he told the crowd at Cipriani Wall Street. (Last night's a cappella version of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream," he said, was the "best-selling song ever in the history of the show." And, Murphy pointed out, "the remarkable thing about that song is it’s the first time on network television that your love song is sung by two teenage boys.)

It was Murphy’s birthday, and he was serenaded onstage by Glee star Matthew Morrison at the event. The previous evening at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards, Eat Pray Love star Julia Roberts had also led the audience in a round of "Happy Birthday." "I was, like, eight shades of eggplant," Murphy told us. "It was very funny."

Jessalyn Gilsig has revealed that she will get a new love interest on Glee.

Gilsig's character Terri divorced Will (Matthew Morrison) last season after faking a pregnancy.

However, the actress told Zap2It that the writers have promised that Terri will get a new boyfriend.

"I'm really excited," she said. "They tell me once and for all that my new relationship is about to start. I know who it is. He's known. I've never met this person but I think he's very funny and I think Terri and this gentleman would be kind of a cute pairing. He's extremely handsome. I'm willing to make the sacrifice."

She joked: "[He'll have] straight hair. I'm over the curls - too high-maintenance."

I dont like Terri at all

The cast of Glee will perform in Ireland next July, it has been confirmed.

Earlier this year, they completed a hugely successful American tour but now fans will now have a chance to see stars including Lea Michele (Rachel), Cory Monteith (Finn), Amber Riley (Mercedes), Chris Colfer (Kurt), Kevin McHale (Artie), Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina), Mark Salling (Puck), Dianna Agron (Quinn), Naya Rivera (Santana), Heather Morris (Brittany), Harry Shum, Jr. (Mike), Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Darren Criss (Blaine) perform tracks from the Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning show.

Sony Music Ireland confirmed the news and announced two Glee Live! In Concert! dates for Dublin early next July.

The show's creator Ryan Murphy said: "We had such a great time putting together last year's shows and the response from the fans was incredible. People around the world want to see our cast live and in person, so this European tour is our way of thanking them for the unbelievable way they've embraced our little show.

"And for everyone in America who has asked if we'll be back to a city near them this summer, stay tuned. We'll have some exciting news very soon."

Despite Murphy mentioning a "European tour" no further dates outside of Ireland have been announced.

Monteith added: "We had so much fun on tour last year that we were all itching to do it again. The fact that we're going to Europe to perform for thousands of people is mind blowing. This show has been quite a ride."

On the Irish dates Riley commented: "I loved performing for the fans in Los Angeles, Chicago, Phoenix and New York last year and didn't think there was any way to top that experience. But performing in The O2, Dublin? How cool is that? We cannot wait."

Tickets for the confirmed Irish gigs go on sale on Friday November 26.

Ahhh I want someeee!! Why just Ireland
    Ah well I shallll go hopefully. If they're not too expensive!!

Ahhh
    I didn't know what I wanted for Christmas this year.. so now hopefully I am getting a ticket to one of the Glee live dates I see they are also going to Manchester and London
    Soooo excited. Hopefully I will get a ticket, going to be buying it as soon as it comes out
    Then paying half for one for my boyfriend.
    AHHH seriously, so excited Sad much?

Britney Spears' appearance in hit TV show Glee triggered indecency complaints from viewers who branded the episode "extremely inappropriate" and "sexually provocative".

The pop superstar made a cameo appearance in the musical in an episode which aired in the US in September, and newly released documents from America's Federal Communications Commission reveal the programme attracted a series of grievances about the "sexual" nature of some of the scenes.

One of the letters processed by the watchdog, obtained by Thesmokinggun.com, brands the episode "obscene and indecent", while another slams the nudity and the highly sexual content of the show, calling the episode "extremely inappropriate and sexually provocative".

A number of the complaints call for schedulers to move the series to a post-watershed slot to keep the saucy scenes from kids.

Thread Information