Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Barbara Windsor - Peggy Mitchell

No wonder I don't get as many thanks as I deserve.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-12-2014), Glen1 (10-12-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    As far as Den's return is concerned I believe they are currently writing the scene where Sharon takes a shower.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    As you felt a little unwell seeing her in seductive clothing, I better not post the pictures of her in the shower
    You're both on fine form tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    Promise you , when I pressed the message thanks key a small notification came up that I had exceeded reputation allowance and to retry in 24hrs. Unbelievable I know but true . Bureaucracy is alive and well. Unless Peggy and Sharon have put a jinx on my laptop ...

I never new there is a reputation allowance
    Nor me! I think I need to get pressing the thank you button a lot more to investigate this...

Me neither... *shakes head sadly*

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (10-12-2014), parkerman (09-12-2014), Perdita (09-12-2014)

As you felt a little unwell seeing her in seductive clothing, I better not post the pictures of her in the shower

I can't assist at the moment , until the ban ends. Probably get an electric shock for a second conviction....

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-12-2014), parkerman (09-12-2014), Perdita (10-12-2014)

BARBARA Windsor has hinted an EastEnders comeback could be on the cards if Ross Kemp returns to Albert Square to play her son Grant Mitchell.

Ross, 51, recently reignited rumours he is set for a sensational return following Kathy Beale’s ratings-winning comeback from the dead.

Responding to a tweet from an EastEnders’ fan hoping executive producer Dominic TreadwellCollins could persuade him to reprise his role, Ross – who has previously ruled out returning – replied: “Never say never.”

Now Babs, 78, has also suggested having her screen sons Phil and Grant back in Albert Square along with Kathy, played by Gillian Taylforth, 60, would be too tempting to turn down.

Chatting at the Amy Winehouse Foundation dinner Barbara said: “I’m loving Gillian being back on EastEnders.

“Gillian is the best. She doesn’t look any different from when she left.

“I think it’s great for her and great for the show. She is a true EastEnders star.”

When asked if she would also be up for returning, Barbara added: “I did hear the rumour about Ross going back but who knows? It would obviously be a great storyline to have Peggy reunited with her boys. Never say never. It could happen.”

According to sources on set, show boss Dominic is determined to reunite EastEnders’ ultimate family The Mitchells.

Our insider said: “The Mitchells are arguably the most famous family on TV.

“They represent everything that EastEnders is about and have been involved in some of the soap’s biggest storylines. Dominic has achieved the almost impossible task of bringing Kathy Beale back from the dead – now he’s determined to bring back Grant and Peggy.

“He knows having Grant, Phil, Sharon, Kathy and Peggy all on screen together at the same time again would be TV gold.”

Ross joined EastEnders in 1990 before leaving in 1999. He rejoined for brief stints in 2005 and 2006.

Barbara joined in 1994 before leaving Walford in 2010.

Daily Star Sunday

I am beginning to think Ross Kemp might just be back before long and if he is coming back, Peggy Mitchell will be shouting" Get Out Of My Pub" again before long too
    Last edited by Perdita; 18-10-2015 at 07:40.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-10-2015), maidmarian (18-10-2015)

BARBARA Windsor has hinted an EastEnders comeback could be on the cards if Ross Kemp returns to Albert Square to play her son Grant Mitchell.

Ross, 51, recently reignited rumours he is set for a sensational return following Kathy Beale’s ratings-winning comeback from the dead.

Responding to a tweet from an EastEnders’ fan hoping executive producer Dominic TreadwellCollins could persuade him to reprise his role, Ross – who has previously ruled out returning – replied: “Never say never.”

Now Babs, 78, has also suggested having her screen sons Phil and Grant back in Albert Square along with Kathy, played by Gillian Taylforth, 60, would be too tempting to turn down.

Chatting at the Amy Winehouse Foundation dinner Barbara said: “I’m loving Gillian being back on EastEnders.

“Gillian is the best. She doesn’t look any different from when she left.

“I think it’s great for her and great for the show. She is a true EastEnders star.”

When asked if she would also be up for returning, Barbara added: “I did hear the rumour about Ross going back but who knows? It would obviously be a great storyline to have Peggy reunited with her boys. Never say never. It could happen.”

According to sources on set, show boss Dominic is determined to reunite EastEnders’ ultimate family The Mitchells.

Our insider said: “The Mitchells are arguably the most famous family on TV.

“They represent everything that EastEnders is about and have been involved in some of the soap’s biggest storylines. Dominic has achieved the almost impossible task of bringing Kathy Beale back from the dead – now he’s determined to bring back Grant and Peggy.

“He knows having Grant, Phil, Sharon, Kathy and Peggy all on screen together at the same time again would be TV gold.”

Ross joined EastEnders in 1990 before leaving in 1999. He rejoined for brief stints in 2005 and 2006.

Barbara joined in 1994 before leaving Walford in 2010.

Daily Star Sunday

I am beginning to think Ross Kemp might just be back before long and if he is coming back, Peggy Mitchell will be shouting" Get Out Of My Pub" again before long too
    I'd love a Mitchell vs Gavin & Vincent showdown.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to xx_Dan_xx For This Useful Post:

Rear window (19-10-2015)

Last edited by xx_Dan_xx; 19-10-2015 at 00:59.

Alan will be pleased anyway. I bet he's already polishing up his blue balls in anticipation.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-10-2015), Glen1 (19-10-2015), maidmarian (19-10-2015), moonstorm (19-10-2015), Siobhan (19-10-2015)

Barbara Windsor is to be made a dame in the New Year's Honours list, according to reports.

The much-loved actress will apparently be rewarded for her charity work, which has included her backing the Royal British Legion's Poppy Day appeal.

Windsor is already an MBE, and the Queen is believed to have expressed her delight that the star's name has been put forward for the Honours list.

The 78-year-old actress is best known for her appearances in the Carry On movies and as barmaid Peggy Mitchell in EastEnders.

She appeared in the BBC soap from 1994 to 2010 and reprised her role earlier this year to celebrate the show's 30th anniversary.

Windsor has also hinted that she would return to the Walford series - but only if her Mitchell boys were right there alongside her.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-12-2015), parkerman (27-12-2015), sarah c (28-12-2015)

Alan will be delighted!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (28-12-2015), Dazzle (27-12-2015), Kim (27-12-2015), maidmarian (27-12-2015)

Thread Information