Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooks Series 8 Spoilers

Don't forget tonight's the night!!! Don't know if anyone saw GMTV this morning but Richard Arnold announced that there would be two shock departures this year and he has seen the first three episodes. Jo Portman who plays Miranda was on with Lorraine Kelly and she annnounced that she is one cast member who is leaving but she would not say how or who was the other member. No offence to the spooks cast but I hope it's Roz who goes and not Harry, Malolm or Lucas.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Dont forget you can see the second episod on BBC3 on Friday
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

3. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (04-11-2009)

I didn't know that thank you Alan.

series will feature several newcomers.

Speaking on This Morning, Norris also revealed that the story is to continue where series seven left off.

"They set a very high bench mark for last year so I hope we don't disappoint," she said. "It's starts exactly where it left last year with Harry going into the boot of the car and has he gone to the Russians, we don't know.

"We are sent a video of his execution and wonder, 'Is it real, is it not?' So the whole of the first episode is our pursuit and the race against time to see if Harry is still with us."

She added: "It is a hugely loved show. Since I did Cold Feet, I would say that this is the show that people now get excited about and enthusiastic about and really want to know what's going on and what's happening.

"It's about keeping it current and moving it forward and we've got some lovely new characters coming to this series - we've got Sarah played by the lovely Genevieve O'Reilly, who is a real baddie - she's someone to look forward to. And lovely Ruth is back in episode one."

Series eight of Spooks begins tonight at 9pm on BBC One.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/new...newcomers.html

Well I guess Malcolm is the other exit. Bummer

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Series eight of Spooks begins tonight at 9pm on BBC One.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/new...newcomers.html
    It began LAST NIGHT!!! and the second episode is on BBC3 on Friday at 9.00pm
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Spooks Ep 4/8
    Wednesday 25 November
    9.00-10.00pm BBC ONE

Lucas North's (Richard Armitage) past catches up with him
    Lucas North's past catches up with him this week when his former Russian prison torturer, Oleg Darshavin, turns up with intelligence about a Sudanese terror attack on London, as the spy drama continues. However, Darshavin's information comes at a price and it's one Harry and Ros are not willing to pay.

Despite their reservations, Harry and Ros agree to Lucas meeting Darshavin as he requests. But their fears that Darshavin still has a hold over Lucas are soon realised when Lucas goes off the radar and meets Darshavin at his own flat.

Lucas struggles to keep control of the situation but manages to bring Darshavin to the verge of revealing the target – until CIA officer Sarah Caulfield turns up and throws the entire operation into jeopardy. With Lucas and his lover's lives in danger, he has to use all his powers of persuasion to get the Sudanese terrorist's name out of Darshavin and keep himself and Sarah alive.

Section D soon tracks the terrorist down but, before Ros can get to him, he's assassinated and Section D is back to square one. The only person who can help them is Darshavin, but Lucas has lost his trust and Darshavin clearly has his own personal agenda.

Meanwhile, Harry begins to realise there may be a traitor in their midst and he tips off Sarah's boss, Samuel Walker, about the covert intelligence meeting in Basel. However, a CIA traitor will stop at nothing to ensure their cover remains intact – even if they're left with blood on their hands.

Lucas is played by Richard Armitage, Oleg Darshavin by Emil Hostina, Harry by Peter Firth, Ros by Hermione Norris, Sarah by Genevieve O'Reilly and Samuel Walker by Brian Protheroe.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Spooks Ep 5/8
    Wednesday 2 December
    9.00-10.00pm BBC ONE

The sudden death of CIA boss Samuel Walker is puzzling Harry Pearce, as the spy drama continues. The official line is that he committed suicide, but Harry doesn't buy it and, when another CIA agent dies, he begins to wonder whether the deaths have something to do with the power meeting at Basel. Walker had arranged to meet Harry to talk about Basel, but he never made it and something really doesn't add up.

Meanwhile, Ros Myers is contacted by her old mentor, Jack Coleville, an ex-MI6 golden boy who suddenly quit the service. Coleville asks Ros to read his memoirs, paying special attention to a chapter about Harry and Gibraltar. However, Harry insists he was never in Gibraltar, so what is Coleville's motive for lying?

Soon, two more intelligence officers are dead and it becomes apparent that the murderer has access to sensitive information. The horrifying truth suddenly dawns on Ros; it's Coleville.

Ros and Lucas North race to find Coleville at his London address. But when Ros goes in there's no sign of him and she soon realises the house is booby-trapped. Ros escapes, but it's clear that Coleville means business.

As the pieces start to come together, Ros puts herself in the firing line in a bid to draw Coleville out. Will she be able to keep her cool when faced with the man who taught her everything she knows?

Harry Pearce is played by Peter Firth, Ros Myers by Hermione Norris, Jack Coleville by Stephen Boxer and Lucas North by Richard Armitage.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Dont forget you can see the second episod on BBC3 on Friday
    What time?
    Thanks CrazyLea

9.00 p.m..............

Thread Information