Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

Another belter from the gaga!

Its brilliant! so instant aswell, I loved it after about two listens
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Love it Wasn't keen at all on the first listen.

One of her best songs.
    Team Edward!

The demand for ridiculous pop memorabilia has exploded in recent years, as people look to make a fast buck out of Britney's used Big Mac carton or Pete Doherty's still hot crack pipe. The value of a star's hair may appear rather questionable but not when it belonged to Elvis Presley. Last week, a clump from The King's quiff, apparently trimmed from his head when he joined the US army in 1958, went under the hammer in Chicago and was snapped-up by an unknown fan/fruit-loop for $15,000.

This news has perhaps reached Lady GaGa, who seems very well aware of her marketability and collectability as an icon. Upcoming new album, "The Fame Monster", a revamped version of her debut, "The Fame", will reportedly include a lock of her hair in the deluxe version. For the price of $100, fans will receive the music, paper dolls, 3D glasses and a coffee-table tome, described as a "highly stylized collector's edition art table book housed in a custom slipcase documenting GaGa's journey into pop superstardom". Plus that hair.

To be frank, Snap, Crackle and Pop remains unconvinced that these are genuine locks but rather snippets from GaGa's numerous wigs. What we can be sure of is that "The Fame Monster" will feature eight (count ‘em) previously unreleased songs, "Bad Romance", "Alejandro", "Monster", "So Happy I Could Die", "Speechless", "Dance In The Dark", "Telephone" and "Teeth".

$100 for a lock of hair it will need dna testing
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

FFS i hate revamped/repackaged/deluxe cds - i already got The Fame cd

i got tickets to see Gaga at the 02! apparantly it sold out within 5 minutes so im very lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    i got tickets to see Gaga at the 02! apparantly it sold out within 5 minutes so im very lucky!
    You lucky sh1t. Take me with you loverboy.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    The demand for ridiculous pop memorabilia has exploded in recent years, as people look to make a fast buck out of Britney's used Big Mac carton or Pete Doherty's still hot crack pipe. The value of a star's hair may appear rather questionable but not when it belonged to Elvis Presley. Last week, a clump from The King's quiff, apparently trimmed from his head when he joined the US army in 1958, went under the hammer in Chicago and was snapped-up by an unknown fan/fruit-loop for $15,000.

This news has perhaps reached Lady GaGa, who seems very well aware of her marketability and collectability as an icon. Upcoming new album, "The Fame Monster", a revamped version of her debut, "The Fame", will reportedly include a lock of her hair in the deluxe version. For the price of $100, fans will receive the music, paper dolls, 3D glasses and a coffee-table tome, described as a "highly stylized collector's edition art table book housed in a custom slipcase documenting GaGa's journey into pop superstardom". Plus that hair.

To be frank, Snap, Crackle and Pop remains unconvinced that these are genuine locks but rather snippets from GaGa's numerous wigs. What we can be sure of is that "The Fame Monster" will feature eight (count ‘em) previously unreleased songs, "Bad Romance", "Alejandro", "Monster", "So Happy I Could Die", "Speechless", "Dance In The Dark", "Telephone" and "Teeth".

I'm getting this for Christmas, i'm not a fan of the re-issued albumns usually and refuse to buy them, but I couldn't say no to this: look how amazing it looks. Plus in a few years it may sell for a mint on Ebay!!!

Thread Information