Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jensen and Brawn World champions

We have 3 new teams this year and one leaving (BMW) unless like Honda they can be saved...

Looking forward to Abu Dabi.. it looks like a really cool track and the pit lane exit is coming from underground out!! exciting times.. plus as there is no fight for the championship anymore, the drivers can just have fun!!
    Super Mod

Abu Dabi's track sounds like a dream I REALLY look forward to seeing this one.

It is shame to see BMW going but I welcome the new teams. Do you think Hamilton will be able to win next year? As Bernie Ecclestone believes he is the man to beat still!

Yes.. I think he is in with a very good chance.. If you look at the second half of the season after everyone introduced the double difussers, you can see that Red Bull, McLaren and Ferrari made most progress.. Brawn went a bit backwards with Button anyways... Next year will be an exciting season!! Watch out for Massa and Alonso.. both are fantastic champions (Massa missing it by 1 point last year, again amazing race right up to last corner) so I would have them in the mix too.. Ferrari have been developing the 2010 car all season and haven't really upgraded the 2009 cars as McLaren has done this year.

Red bull have been strong all season and this is without much developing.. plus Kers is going next year so all cars will get of the line without this assistance
    Super Mod

I wish the new season would start already!

Who is your fav driver?

In the entire history of the sport my favs were Senna, Prost, Schumacher, Verstappen, Wurtz and Frentzen

Now, I will always be a Ferrari fan so will be backing Massa (not so much Alonso but he is in a Ferrari next year) and without a shadow of a doubt my driver of the year is Vettel.. love him
    Super Mod

Vettel is great but I think that Ayrton Senna was just great so sad that he died so young

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    Vettel is great but I think that Ayrton Senna was just great so sad that he died so young
    Yeah it was... I get annoyed with the whole Senna/Schumacher debate.. both were champions of their time and I admire both of them..
    Super Mod

A lot of people like to compare the 2 but for me they are equally good drivers and credit should be given to each

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    A lot of people like to compare the 2 but for me they are equally good drivers and credit should be given to each
    100% agree.. we don't know who could have been the better driver as they didn't have much time to race while they were both at their peaks... Schumacher came towards end of Senna life!
    Super Mod

Exactly that is the bit everyone fails to remember

Schumacher was not a bad driver just I know in my heart who would of been the better driver of the 2 if they had met at the peak of Senna's career.

People will continue to speculate but I think people need to now look at the drivers we have around now and see that we have good talent around. With all the changes to the rules over the last few years we have managed to see drivers on the podium you would never expect!

Thread Information