Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jensen and Brawn World champions

No, I haven't seen any live races... I would love to go to one but I would probably get the race recorded so I could see all the action...

My favourite tracks, if I was lucky enough to afford them, would be Monaco, Spa and Hungary.. if I ever won lottery, I would spend a season following them around...
    Super Mod

I would love to go and see the Monaco circuit and Singapore but I will have to keep playing the lottery and hoping my numbers come up or I could go and be a pitbabe

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hannelene For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (20-10-2009)

I wouldn't mind that (have to lose about 20 kilo and grown bigger boobs) I would even hold the lollipop for the guys (I won't do an unsafe release and set one of my rival on fire, not looking at anyone in particular McLaren )
    Super Mod

You have made me laugh
    I could not be a pitbabe I am too short at 5ft and too under developed!
    The one person I would love to meet that is linked to F1 is Martin Brundle I think he is a great commentator!

I like Martin's pit walk.. he is so funny the way he keeps cutting across Tanya the German sky reporter.. I loved Murray walker and have to say I am loving the new BBC line up with Jake, David and Eddie...
    Super Mod

I love Martin I think he is great and I love when he is doing his pit walk
    He is one of my favourite commentators on TV at the moment, the other sports commentator I love to see and hear is John Inverdale.

The new BBC F1 line up is much better then ITV.

I also like the coverage being on BBC as less adverts and real talk instead of cutting to silly advert breaks all the time which I found annoying.

ITV always went on ad breaks at the most stupid time.. I went mental one year as they missed the fantastic overtake by Schumacher to get him back into the championship fight.. there was murder over it...

I gave up watching on ITV and when Setanta Ireland came, there was only one ad break (usually after 1st set of pit stops)... now we have BBC, live and uninterupted.. horray!!

What do you think of the no refuling for next year?
    Super Mod

ITV annoyed me so much that I think I missed some of the races last season that they covered as I couldn't take the ad breaks in the middle of exciting bits
    BBC is the best for sports coverage I pray that ITV never gets the contract for F1 ever again.

No refueling? I don't know what to make of all of this are they doing this to cut down on the staff that is needed to re-fuel the cars?
    What happens if a well known name runs out of fuel on the last lap?
    All I can say is that drivers and their teams are going to have to plan their race better and making sure the righr tyres are used to allow them to complete the track or we could see many upsets in 2010.

they will be allowed to stop for tyres and minor adjustment.. just not fuel

It would be funny to see cars run out of fuel on the last corner and the driver pushing it over the line
    I am not sure how this will go ahead, it won't be exciting of the line if all cars are to heavy on fuel
    Super Mod

It would be funny to see the cars struggle to get around their last lap because of the lack of fuel.

But I can also see this happening to a big team and then the team threatening to pull out of F1!

Thread Information