Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jensen and Brawn World champions

Nice to come across someone who shares my secret passion for F1 as I will do the same

I think Lewis has become a celebrity instead of being a F1 driver. He seems to of swapped his racing jumpsuit for a tux.

I agree with you I want to watch the race instead of seeing his girlfriend jump up and down at him or walking around like she is something special

I suppose Lewis can't help the way he is being marketed now, there will be all these advisors on how he can profit from his status for as long as it will be possible. It is not Nicole's fault that the cameras focus on her jumping up and down, she is a celebrity and gorgeous looking.

She is ok looking but I always wonder with her - is she with him for him or because of the industry he is and the glamour it can bring?

You could argue about this with a lot of showbusiness couples though

Ah a kindred spirit.. there is not many of us left

To be honest, Jensen and Coultard both started of the same way.. it took Jensen 10 years to get his championship.. Coultard never got one... Hamilton will learn.. he is still very very young...

I admire Vettel, he has his eye on his driving...
    Super Mod

Your right Vettel is one of my fav drivers I would love to see him achieve more!

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    Your right Vettel is one of my fav drivers I would love to see him achieve more!
    2 years ago when Vettel came on the scene I told my friend that he was one to watch... and I was right!.. anyone who goes through the Schumacher school of driving is worth looking at..
    Super Mod

I can see Vettel doing bigger and better things next season.

Part of me misses Schumacher but I think since he retired there have been equally good drivers like himself emerge from the scene.

I really really miss Schumacher but having said that, all the changes to teams and qualifing have made F1 more and more interesting each year.. this year qualifying has been really exciting and l have enjoyed it more than some of the races.. Having said that, last race was edge of the seat stuff!!
    Super Mod

I think with the chances in F1 was the best thing that they could do as it was nice to see drivers you had only ever seen in the grid line up actually winning races instead of the usual names dominating the sport.
    Sundays race was so so exciting.

Have you ever been to watch any races?

I have never been able to get tickets to go but I have been on a day out to Brands Hatch and had the time of my life there!

Thread Information