Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Tilsley

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I don't think Nick's behaved very well but it's forgiveable given his head injury, in my opinion. He ended his marriage because he didn't want Leanne to be his carer - a fact Leanne knew very well. I found her behaviour quite callous (and out of character) last night. I usually like Leanne.
    Me too, I hate her with Kal, she should concentrate on Simon after him losing Tina, Carla and Peter (to drink )

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-06-2014), lizann (26-06-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I don't think Nick's behaved very well but it's forgiveable given his head injury, in my opinion. He ended his marriage because he didn't want Leanne to be his carer - a fact Leanne knew very well. I found her behaviour quite callous (and out of character) last night. I usually like Leanne.
    Thing is though that should've been Leanne's choice, not his. He made the decision for her, so he can hardly blame her for moving on with her life. Fact is they're not a couple and haven't been for some time so who she chooses to date is none of nicks business anymore. Hardly fair to expect the girl to wait around putting her life on hold, being single for years on the off chance that one day Nick will be better and won't smack her one again in a rage?

I don't think she's done anything wrong! All she's done is move on with her life. All Nicks behaviour shows is that he's a long way from being better and the man she fell in love with and could easily get so angry he hits her again. Why should anyone live like that?

Wow, I'm going on like its real! Lol!!
    Last edited by Debzyg; 27-06-2014 at 14:07.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-06-2014)

Yeah, I agree with most of what you say, Debzyg.

Nick's made some very poor choices, which I find forgiveable because of his head inury, but they would be more difficult to live with in real life. I hadn't thought Leanne had done anything wrong until the latest episode, when she was sitting with Kal in the Rovers and behaving smugly and callously towards Nick. She's been sensitive to the fact that he still loved her so far (and rightly so, in my opinion), so why the sudden about turn?

It's hard not to get caught up in these fictional lives lol!

I don't blame Leanne for her behaviour - I don't think she wanted the marriage to end any more than Nick does but she has put up with a lot of bad behaviour from him, there is only so much you can take - obviously, living this close is a difficult situation and yes, Leanne's behaviour in the Rovers did not help but I can't help feeling that she deserves a break... she has been pussyfooting around for a while now, trying not to hurt Nick ... I am not sure Nick would have behaved differently if he had found somebody else before Leanne did ....

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-06-2014), Debzyg (28-06-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I am not sure Nick would have behaved differently if he had found somebody else before Leanne did ....
    Fair point!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (27-06-2014)

I think Leanne's behaviour has probably only changed since Nick found out about her and Kal and started behaving like a prize pr**k.

I don't think she cares anymore because he's been so vile since he found out she's stopped trying to spare his feelings and just got on with it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

LostVoodoo (05-07-2014)

I must admit that Nick's behaviour was appalling last night, though Leanne seemed to go back to being more sensitive. She stood up to him at the same time though, which was nice to see. I wonder if Nick's behaviour can still be put down to his head injury?

From Daily Star

Nick Tilsley will become a hate figure after he is exposed for faking his “funny turns”.

The Bistro boss suffered a serious brain injury during a road accident last year.

Since then he’s been suffering moments of depression and lashing out during aggressive outbursts.

But next month his estranged wife Leanne will discover that he’s been faking some of his “episodes”, and he’s been well aware of how badly he’s been behaving.

Leanne and Nick – played by Jane Danson, 35, and Ben Price, 42 – have gone to war since splitting up.

And when Leanne finds out the truth about his faking, she throws a massive strop.

She storms into the Bistro as the Platts are celebrating Kylie’s birthday and starts smashing bottles of booze and plates of food.

Leanne storms: “Come on Nick, tell everyone what’s going on. Feeling a bit wobbly, are we? Having another of your funny turns?

“I’ll stop smashing up this place if you tell them the truth. You’re putting this on, aren’t you?”

She is left fuming when Nick coldly replies: “I don’t have to answer that – you’re being ridiculous. I wish you would drop this.”

But she continues to smash bottles of booze and screams: “I was married to him. I know him better than anyone.

“Why won’t you all believe me? Simon thinks you’re dying. Does that make you feel good, putting the fear of God into a kid?”

When Nick’s mum Gail steps into the row, the Bistro boss finally speaks up.

And he admits: “Mum, Leanne’s right. I’ve been faking it.”

A show insider said: “Nick has been using his brain injury to his own advantage but now he’s been caught out.

“It’s all going to kick off and he’ll soon realise he’s not getting sym*pathy from anyone.”
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 18-07-2014 at 00:14.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (18-07-2014), Glen1 (19-07-2014), maidmarian (18-07-2014), Perdita (18-07-2014), sarah c (18-07-2014)

Last edited by tammyy2j; 18-07-2014 at 00:14.

Another stupid storyline

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (19-07-2014), Perdita (18-07-2014), tammyy2j (18-07-2014)

Thread Information