Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Tilsley

Quote Originally Posted by livden View Post
    Spoilers for week of 5th September:

Source: What's on TV Magazine

Source: Soaplife Magazine
    So Nick threatening Steve like Tracy did to Carla

I really find this threatening type of behaviour so boring and unimaginable .. Especially when it comes from someone who has everything like Nick. I remember they went head to head with Pete and I really don't want to see nick like that again...! Is Steve stirring things or why?
    Well, I'll be disappointed if Sean is looking for a revenge too!!! That's not Sean, but then again, he's probably never felt this much let down as now... Todd was like a brother to him...

I really find this threatening type of behaviour so boring and unimaginable .. Especially when it comes from someone who has everything like Nick. I remember they went head to head with Pete and I really don't want to see nick like that again...! Is Steve stirring things or why?
    Well, I'll be disappointed if Sean is looking for a revenge too!!! That's not Sean, but then again, he's probably never felt this much let down as now... Todd was like a brother to him...

Is Nick's head injury all better now, I mean I was surprised to see him driving again, he must be cleared to drive

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Is Nick's head injury all better now, I mean I was surprised to see him driving again, he must be cleared to drive
    I think the symptoms were supposed to have flared up because of the stress of selling his beloved bistro and the move. The doctor Nick visited put it down to stress if I recall correctly. We didn't see Nick for a few weeks after the disastrous wedding so I guess he was supposed to have got over it and the symptoms receded by then.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (11-10-2016)

The head injury will be resurrected as and when necessary for the plot!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-09-2016), lizann (06-09-2016), Perdita (06-09-2016), swmc66 (06-09-2016), tammyy2j (11-10-2016)

Peter Barlow’s back – and with it comes the feud between him and Nick Tilsley. The two Coronation Street characters are never going to be the best of friends and, even though Peter is happy for Leanne finding happiness again, there is going to be tension between the two street males.

With Leanne and Peter still having unfinished business – and permanently linked together through Simon – a clash is inevitable and Ben Price, who plays Nick, recently confirmed to us at a Coronation Street press event that the animosity between them would be reignited.

He said: ‘It’s brilliant. Chris comes back, obviously I like Chris in real life, I hate Peter Barlow. And I don’t need to say anything – I just look at him, physically, it’s like “Argh”. When his sister came into the Bistro the other day, my first reaction – it wasn’t written in the script – my first reaction is “Ohhh. Arrrgh. Barlow!”. And I’m back with Leanne – OK, I had a nightmare with Carla, I got Leanne back and then he comes back. I’m sick of it. That’s why the show works!

‘The drama is set up, we’ve got the basement and all this and then suddenly we move to this and then suddenly Barlow comes back and you move your attention to that, and then you go “Don’t you start now”. And he will start. I think he definitely will start so yeah it’s great, fantastic. We’re so lucky to have Chris back.’

Peter may start – but who will come out on top?

http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/11/corona...y-war-6184405/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (11-10-2016)

Coronation Street boss Kate Oates has revealed that Nick Tilsley will have one of the show's main Christmas storylines this year.

Nick (Ben Price) is currently right in the middle of one of Weatherfield's biggest secrets, as his girlfriend Leanne Battersby is carrying Steve McDonald's baby following a one-night stand.

Loyal as ever to Leanne, Nick has agreed to keep up the pretence that he's the father to protect her secret and avoid any trouble with Steve and Michelle. But when was life on the cobbles ever that simple?

Speaking exclusively to Digital Spy about the show's Christmas storylines this year, Kate revealed: "It's really tricky to tell you too much about Christmas. You know that Toyah's coming back.

"But we'll also be building some real paranoias for Nick - and I think we should wonder if Nick has a point!

"Nick has a real history with paranoia, especially in recent history since he was so badly burned by Carla only back in May.

"His relationship with Leanne has come really quickly off the back of that. He has committed to raising Steve McDonald's child really quickly too. And I wonder if he's quite as secure as he makes out."

The upcoming return of Nick's arch-nemesis Peter Barlow will also make life even worse for him. So, all things considered, we really wouldn't want to be in Nick's shoes right now.

Kate added: "Peter comes back and his long-standing rivalry with Nick is so deep and so rich.

"Without wanting to re-tread old ground with it, I do think there's a fresh take on it. So I'll be playing that out quite slowly up until Christmas, and I'd really like the audience to go with us on that journey and see where we take it."

Digital Spy

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-10-2016), tammyy2j (18-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Coronation Street boss Kate Oates has revealed that Nick Tilsley will have one of the show's main Christmas storylines this year.

Nick (Ben Price) is currently right in the middle of one of Weatherfield's biggest secrets, as his girlfriend Leanne Battersby is carrying Steve McDonald's baby following a one-night stand.

Loyal as ever to Leanne, Nick has agreed to keep up the pretence that he's the father to protect her secret and avoid any trouble with Steve and Michelle. But when was life on the cobbles ever that simple?

Speaking exclusively to Digital Spy about the show's Christmas storylines this year, Kate revealed: "It's really tricky to tell you too much about Christmas. You know that Toyah's coming back.

"But we'll also be building some real paranoias for Nick - and I think we should wonder if Nick has a point!

"Nick has a real history with paranoia, especially in recent history since he was so badly burned by Carla only back in May.

"His relationship with Leanne has come really quickly off the back of that. He has committed to raising Steve McDonald's child really quickly too. And I wonder if he's quite as secure as he makes out."

The upcoming return of Nick's arch-nemesis Peter Barlow will also make life even worse for him. So, all things considered, we really wouldn't want to be in Nick's shoes right now.

Kate added: "Peter comes back and his long-standing rivalry with Nick is so deep and so rich.

"Without wanting to re-tread old ground with it, I do think there's a fresh take on it. So I'll be playing that out quite slowly up until Christmas, and I'd really like the audience to go with us on that journey and see where we take it."

Digital Spy
    Nick is so boring though, I wish he would just leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

Digital Spy
    Nick is so boring though, I wish he would just leave.

Thread Information