Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Chambers

No, Fisher isn't returning.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-10-2009)

lol I might tune in just to see this, been years since I saw Home and Away. I remember her in it though

I take it thats it for Emmerdale then.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Without a doubt the main arrival this year in the bay is the return of the much loved Marilyn Chambers, which will air around March. We exclusively revealed a while back that Maz would be back for at least a year, and that she would return in a way will see her firmly back at the centre of the action. Her comeback will bring a lot of fun to the story canvas, with her soon becoming comically at odds with Colleen Smart, mother of her ex-fiancé Lance. Whilst we won't reveal the reason behind her return, we can say a lot of mystery surrounds it....

BTTB

Home and Away returnee Emily Symons has admitted that she felt nervous over reprising her part on the soap.

The actress will be seen back in her role as dizzy Marilyn Fisher this month as the character returns to Summer Bay after nearly ten years away.

Reflecting on her comeback, Symons told TV Week: "The first day, as I was driving to location, I thought, 'I've got no idea how I'm going to do this'.

"I felt nervous and wondered, 'Maybe I'm too old to go back to this?' but as soon as I had the stilettos on with a little tight outfit, it just came back naturally."

She continued: "When the producers asked me [to return], I was really surprised, but I felt very lucky to be asked. I never thought I'd come back, but then again, I never thought half of the things that have happened to me in the last ten years would happen!"

The soap star also revealed that viewers can expect Marilyn to have the same "bubbly sense of humour and positive outlook on life".

In 2008, Symons bowed out from her role as Emmerdale's Louise Appleton after seven years in the programme.

DS

Maz's return in words and pictures here. I'm feeling too lazy to copy it.
    Thanks CrazyLea

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-03-2010), tammyy2j (15-03-2010)

Marilyn to die?

DITZY Marilyn Chambers sends out “goodbye” DVDs as her predicted day of death comes around.

The lovable blonde, below, has been preparing for the day since psychic Mitzy Fraser made the premonition.

And sadly for Marilyn it looks like her friend was right.

An insider said: “The day starts badly when she is nearly hit by a car. She then has a fight with her boyfriend and ends up down at the wharf.

“There she notices a distracted mother whose baby starts to roll off the wharf in its pram.

“Marilyn jumps into the water and saves the baby but then struggles to stay afloat. It’s just a matter of time before she drowns, unless someone can rescue her.”

See it on Channel 5 next month.

Daily Star

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-12-2010)

I don't think Marilyn will die.

I hope she does not

She was still alive at the end of the 2010 season in Australia. She survived the near drowning incident.
    Thanks CrazyLea

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-12-2010)

Emily Symons has teased that the coming weeks will see her Home and Away alter ego Marilyn Chambers become obsessed with motherhood.

Marilyn has offered to adopt pregnant teen Nicole's (Tessa James) baby - but it soon becomes too much for the high-school student, who snaps over the usually-bubbly blonde's meddling.

Symons told TV Week: "Marilyn is in Nicole's face every minute. She's doing it out of love, but she doesn't realise she's becoming obsessed with the baby.

"Marilyn is scared of being replaced. She's scared of losing the baby, which could happen because there isn't a legal agreement."

The situation will come to a climax as James bows out of the soap in the coming months.

Thread Information